INtroducing the "Enigma", a Brand New Leopard Gecko Morph! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2006, 03:11 PM   #61
groovygeckos
Nope, sorry. I think the site changed just this week. It was neat, looked a bit like a hypo-ish version (spots but just no black in them)of the other normal "Eclipse" w/ albino eyes. The eyes were as light as most Tremps, but otherwise did not look like an albino, very odd I thought.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:19 PM   #62
KelliH
Quote:
Nope, sorry. I think the site changed just this week. It was neat, looked a bit like a hypo-ish version (spots but just no black in them)of the other normal "Eclipse" w/ albino eyes. The eyes were as light as most Tremps, but otherwise did not look like an albino, very odd I thought.
He told me he had a few with the eyes like that. I think maybe he decided to keep them and see what was up with them.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #63
USAGECKOS
Can't blame him at all, I'd keep them too. I will tell you this, if ANYTHING weird pops up in my collection, I will be holding it back. Too many strange things going on with the Leopard Geckos, I LOVE It!

Old 05-03-2006, 05:57 PM   #64
420Geckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos

Good thing I saved the pics!

Old 05-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #65
A_Kendergirl
Hum.....still looks like a "chocolate" tremper to me....just a bit nicer. I don't see any black anywhere.

Not NEARLY as cool as the Enigma.

Edit...I see what MIGHT be a small amount of melanin in the head shot. Still, I'm sticking with Enigma as the coolest gecko ever.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #66
Mari
Oh wow...Those are all AWESOME! including the Hets! Its crazy...every time I pop in here there is something new that I haven't seen before! Great Job to all of you who have worked hard to get so many beautiful leos out there! And of course, Congrats for all your hard work paying off!

Old 05-03-2006, 07:41 PM   #67
groovygeckos
Shanti, while it is possible for a Tremper to get darker and look alot like that guy. Im almost positive he was saying it is not an albino, but only had the different eyes, and a lack of melanin. I was very surprised he was even selling it, but like Kelli said he probably decided to keep them. It was available for sometime then all of a sudden marked NFS. LOL

Yea I dont blame him either, Jeanne.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #68
GeckoStud
Quite bizarre it looks as though they are wearing red contact lenses. Very cool geckos definately keep us posted Kelli.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:55 PM   #69
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
I will tell you this, if ANYTHING weird pops up in my collection, I will be holding it back.
I'll tell you now... if anything weird pops up in my collection, I'm sending it to Kelli!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:50 PM   #70
Sarah H
Wow!!
I don't know how I missed this thread. Kelli they are soo cool.
I would love to see a melinistic with those eyes. The dark color would make them stand out even more. Congrats! I can't wait to see more of them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!