Mark Martinek from CA great transaction! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2006, 06:17 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
Mark Martinek from CA great transaction!

We have to give credit where credit is due. There are clients that make your day go really smooth. Mark is such one person. From day one he set his eyes in a pair of ball pythons we had for sale. He asked us to wait for payment, and again we did. Sure enough payment arrived and the snake was shipped the very next day. Now shipping is always a source of stress not only for the animal but also the shipper, after all “old Murphy” is working 24/7. If buyers only knew how much is appreciated when they send us just one liner: “everything went fine”. Mark e-mailed us immediately after receiving the animals to let us know everything had arrived in good shape. For all the sellers out there if Mark Martinek from CA contacts you…don’t even hesitate, he is a man of his word.

Thanks Mark.

Old 11-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Thumbs up

Mark is a great buyer, he contacted me about a pair of '05 pastels I had for sale. Within a day he sent payment and didn't mind waiting for them to be shipped after I finished moving cross-country. We had some weird e-mail issues but once we got ahold of each other, we worked out a ship date. Mark called and left a voicemail as well as e-mailed me to let me know they arrived safe and sound and that he's happy with them. I wish all buyers were like Mark and would love to do business with him again. Thanks Mark!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!