Bad Guy Comdev-cameroon aka Nsonge Peter Alobwede - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
EDB_crotalus
Thumbs down Comdev-cameroon aka Nsonge Peter Alobwede

Beware of this scammer. I purchased some air dried snake skins from the above business/name and have been scammed. I have all emails and documents to verify this scam. He requested an additional $195 for a vet health certificate for air dried snake skins. I asked him to send pics to verify he done the work and he stated he would not. He has not shipped anything, refunded anything and is not responding to any e-mails. Emails used are: comdevcameroon@safe-mail.net and petalobs@gmail.com .

Old 06-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #2
ElexisC
Everyone will ask for the proof, so you might as well post it.

Old 06-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #3
EDB_crotalus
Western Union confirmation

Am new to this. Here's the WU pick up confirmation. Having trouble figuring out how to attach the invoice. It would be better if I could send copies to any interested party.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf WesternunionpickupPreview.pdf (75.2 KB, 62 views)

Old 07-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
theresa_turner
Hi there, unfortunately, we seem to have had the same bad luck as you with this man. We placed an order for some birds that were going to be shipped to his contact in slovenia and then to us. We have paid for half of the amount for the birds. They were due to arrive today but we didn't get confirmation of flight AWB number and they never arrived. When I did an email trace for the slovenian guy, the email had come from Cameroon!!

Old 07-08-2015, 06:19 PM   #5
EDB_crotalus
Hi, sorry I didn't get this posted sooner. I take it was the same name? He is a very good scammer. The browsers ought to remove his ads from the internet. You should post also for others to see. Have a nice day!

Old 07-09-2015, 03:04 AM   #6
theresa_turner
That's ok, we have been dealing with him since early March. It is the same name and the same gmail address. He has sent us documents that look official with rubber stamps on so we had no reason to suspect anything. The Slovenian email was a safe-net address like his other email address. We only paid half of the fees and was going to pay the other half once the birds arrived. It all doesn't make sense as he keeps phoning us and texting us. Perhaps he is going to try to get more money out of us but that's not going to happen. He gets most offended if we allude to it being fraud.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #7
cjsreptiles
Just about any of the businesses in Africa are scammers. Alot come from email cafes in nigeria. If you sent money western union you might as well forget about it and move on with your life. I hate to say it but you will never receive anything more than emails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!