Good Guy Yaz23 Great to deal with - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
Marley09
Yaz

I got some great hides, and water bowls for a really cheap price and he threw in a pair of gloves also. He did a great job packing and everything was very professional. Thanks Again

Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #22
saharazdragonz
I purchased two Vision Cages from Yaz. He delivered them to me at the Tampa Repticon. Communication was great, the cages were in excellent condition and I got them for a sweet price. I would deal with Yaz again in the future and I VERY highly recommend him to anyone thinking of doing business with him.
Thanks again Yaz

Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
cooljoe255@gmail.com
I bought cages from yaz today, everything exactly has he said it would be.. he made the process easy and I will be doing business with him again in the future and I would recomend him to anyone

Old 07-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #24
pythonjim
I just got my Vision 432, from Yaz today. That cage traveled 3000 miles across the country
without a scratch! Yaz is one of the easiest and best people I have ever done business with.
Its pretty cool when you can make a friend out of a transaction too
Keep up the good work,Yaz

Jim MacDonald aka Pythonjim

Old 08-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #25
zero0grav
Met up with Yaz to get some drift wood. He was great to work with and met me half way at a McDonalds in the pouring rain. Would most deffinitely work with him again. Thanks Yaz and hope your dirve back was not too bad in the rain also.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #26
lauraleellbp
I bought several ExoTerras from Yaz and he delivered them to my parents in Tampa for me. I haven't seen them myself just yet but my dad said they are in great shape- clean and look brand new! So thanks again Yaz, and I'd be happy to work with you again sometime.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #27
Boa1111
I just purchased a tiger carpet python from Yaz, and I must say it was one of the smoothest reptile purchases I have made in decades. He is excellent with communication. Everything was top notch. I can't say enough nice things, and based on my experience I would recommend Yaz to anyone, any time!
Thanks again Yaz, hope to do business with you again in the future!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #28
wcstegmd
Just purchased an 88% Diamond male from Yaz. Great animal and communication.
thanks
bill stegall
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #29
chriscq
I recently purchased a female jag from yaz, and she was everything and more than what i was expecting. She came in the mail happy and very healthy and even better looking than the pictures showed. Yaz has great communication skills and kept me updated throughout the whole buying and shipping process. I wouldnt have to think twice about buying another snake from yaz again. Thanks again yaz!

Old 02-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #30
Snakeholic
Purchased 2 jags from Yaz, and both were snakes came in nice and warm 75deg. even though temperature outside was pretty cold 30-50deg. Very good communication and he works something out with you so you are happy with the deal!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!