Bad Guy Steve Nigri-Cold Blooded Enclosures, Repti Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2014, 10:12 PM   #1
aznfish919
Steve Nigri-Cold Blooded Enclosures, Repti Racks

I have never written a negative review in the 10 years or so that I have been keeping reptiles and part of this site. But I feel like I have to say something about this company.

I ordered 8 cages last August (2013) and after being told that I can receive them in 4-5 weeks, I did not receive them till November. I received 6 out of the 8 cages. As of today, I am still missing two cages. I have emails citing death in a family, sickness in a family etc. I have been emailing them throughout the year-not everyday but just to followup. Now I get an automated email saying that due to high volume, a response will be delayed. Last actual response from them was from a month ago, saying they are working on it. I guess I am wondering why i have to wait over a year for two cages.

At this point I have come to terms with not getting the cages-my fault for ignoring all the negative reviews, not to mention the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Just want to warn everyone NOT to order from him.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
ElexisC
Can you post screen shots of the correspondence? And sorry to hear. Never good when the herp community cannot be honest and come threw for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-06-2014, 12:02 AM   #3
Snake-Queen
Sorry you have had this experience.

He is known for his lack in customer service and delayed manufacturing process. He always seems to have issues fulfilling orders & communicating with his customers about the delays without lying about circumstances.

On a side note, have you sent him an email with the link to this thread? That usually elicits some type of response from him.

At this point in time, I would ask for a refund for the 2 missing cages.

Old 12-06-2014, 11:05 AM   #4
aznfish919
He did just email me saying he will get them completed asap. we will see. THanks everyone.

Old 12-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #5
Guy Castro
After that long,he should throw in a couple for free!

Old 12-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #6
Craig Wyatt
Over a year for the last 2 cages?? That's crazy. Does that mean that he's a year behind in work or has he been filling other orders that were made after yours first. I've read so many bad threads about this guy I can't believe he's still in business.
Good luck getting your cages. If I were you I would demand a refund instead.

Old 12-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #7
Incredible Carpets
You get what you pay for

Old 12-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Carpets View Post
You get what you pay for
Comparatively speaking, Steve's prices aren't much lower than other builders.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:48 PM   #9
snakesareawesome
I am not sure why you waited so long. I would recommend to always purchase with a credit card or cash on the spot after examining the product. If someone waits more than the expected time, you can then ask for a refund and if they do not do so promptly, do a charge back through the credit card company.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #10
Jud McClanahan
I ordered a rack from him on September 11 of this year. Most of the response I get from email is the auto reply. I did get one from him a week or so ago telling me there were only three orders ahead of mine. Does anyone know where he is from. Jud McClanahan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!