Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #91
Playboid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymped View Post
okEither way those terms ended up not being good enough and I tried once again to change my planned payout to cater to you. This is another agreement that you changed after you were satisfied with it.
It's funny.... After thinking about it, he's complaining I was satisfied and changed to cater to me???? IF YOU WOULD HAVE HONORED THD ORIGINAL AGREEMENT, WE WOULDNT BE HERE!

No adults.... Yet that's what you want me to take instead of what you agreed to prior to me shopping..... No extended time frame for the deal; quick and easy.... Yet here we are, going on a month and no compensation.

I want my animals back. You have possession of ALL of them. You're not fooling anyone. Send back my animals!!!

Old 05-15-2015, 07:45 PM   #92
cook1337
wow just give the dude his snakes back and quit being a douche.

also, you are FAR from an alpha male. alpha males don't act like little bitches the way you are.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:48 PM   #93
cinderbird
Send Wayne back his animals and be done with it. You can't uphold your part of the deal. Send his animals back. This isn't complicated.

Old 05-25-2015, 12:42 AM   #94
bobbafett
Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-25-2015, 02:44 PM   #95
Dro B
Am I seeing this right? He apologized for not responding sooner on the 7th because it was his birthday, then when someone posted the pic from facebook, he Said that was from his birthday, but he claimed they were stolen before then? He was foolish enough to give photographic proof that he lied about them bieng stolen? Another thing I'm almost 100% certain of is that you can't take ball pythons to australia. There ARE online legal forums, kind of like this one, where you'd be able to have lawers, law students, prosecutors and others who would be willing to review this for you, I'd would suggest you look for one, put all your info together, in order, in a manner that's easy to understand and see what they tell you. I doubt that an llc covers fraud, if he even has one. If you do this, include the info that Josh Baity brought up, about the shipping a dresses and whatnot. Has anyone considered that he might have ordered roaches from someone, and asked them to ship them to you, with his name as the sender? I'd look into that too, would prove he never had roaches in the first place, and you might find out how much he paid for what few roaches he did send you. I've got a few other ideas if you want to pm me. On another note, I've seen in the past that other people have had much much greater success going to the police in the city the scammer is from than attempting to have the police in their area contact police in the scammers area. I hope you get this solved, the thing that posses me off the most is how he nonchalantly incinuates that he owes you nothing.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #96
Playboid
I have been extremely busy and took this past weekend to myself. As far as updates, I have made progress with authorities. That's all I'm at liberty to say right now. I am sorry about that. Thanks to everyone for their help and support.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #97
pyxidea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboid View Post
I have been extremely busy and took this past weekend to myself. As far as updates, I have made progress with authorities. That's all I'm at liberty to say right now. I am sorry about that. Thanks to everyone for their help and support.
Terrific.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:37 PM   #98
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Another thing I'm almost 100% certain of is that you can't take ball pythons to australia.
Daren already spent some time living in Australia.
Sure, he could, probably, go live there, again, should he desire to do so. However, I have not seen where Daren has stated, in any way (in this thread), that he is going back to Australia.

Quote:
Good to see that you have made some progress.
Best of luck.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:00 AM   #99
Playboid
I have a few minutes so I'll try and post a quick update..... The police report was made about 10 days ago. It took some time. They were reluctant to do it, but I spoke with the states attorney's office and that was all I needed. I'll find out Monday the name of the detective that will write up the report. At that point it'll go to the states attorney's office. They will review it and then decide whether they will pursue it. I was told by the states attorney if I can prove what I was claiming, he has no issue formally charging Branden. Basically it's on me to keep the ball rolling and I am on top of it.

As far as a civil case, I have retained an attorney that is well connected in Florida and he received all of the documents last week. He is overly confident this will end quickly. He was advising me to go after Branden from the beginning, but I was reluctant. I hoped Branden had some decency and would make this right. Unfortunately that isn't the case. I may not see anything from Branden monetarily any time soon, but the leans on his property will surely inconvenience him at some point down the road.

As far as the criminal side of things, once the states attorney formally charged him, there won't be anything I can do if Branden makes it right or not. As I told him weeks ago, he will receive a court date. If he doesn't show up here, in Illinois, to face the judge, there will be a warrant issued and when he tries to board a plane, is pulled over, has jury duty, whatever... He will be extradited to Illinois to face the felony charges.

I didn't want things to go this route. This is a felony charge he is facing. I don't understand what he's thinking, but at this juncture I'm not concerned. Brandon's actions screwed up my already crappy situation more than he can understand. Whatever happens to him at this point I don't care. I hope he gets what he deserves. Lord knows I surely didn't deserve any of this.

Thanks again for everyone's time and support.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:01 AM   #100
Lucille
Quote:
The police report was made about 10 days ago.
Post a copy please. Also, what is the name of your attorney?

There is an old tactic, where one party implies that hell is about to rain if the other party doesn't shape up. Sometimes the stated implications are true, sometimes it is simply a ploy to scare one's opponent that may or may not work depending on whether verifiable facts have been presented.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo