Bad Guy Rial Dragons (Not so pleasant exp) May 28 2015 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2015, 07:05 AM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeztur View Post
But it turns out he played me hard and used the "It's unhealthy card on me" yet still could had gave me a alternative dragon
In your quotes from post number six, it appears he did offer you an alternative dragon.

I went to the Rial site and attempted to send a message with a link to this thread, since I was completing a form that was not in English I am not sure it was successful.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeztur View Post
Yes. Paypal tax
Sounds like the seller wanted you to cover PayPal's 3% fee which is against PayPal's policy. You might be able to report them to PayPal for this though doubt much will come of it.

Does sound as if the seller realized the dragon was more rare/expensive and decided to keep it for himself versus honoring the purchase. If the animal is indeed unhealthy, as the seller claims, why can't he provide details and more importantly why would be be sharing pictures publicly of a sick animal?

Sorry this is your first experience trying to get a bearded dragon but there are plenty of reputable breeders in the U.S. with beautiful animals.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:40 PM   #33
jeztur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
In your quotes from post number six, it appears he did offer you an alternative dragon.

I went to the Rial site and attempted to send a message with a link to this thread, since I was completing a form that was not in English I am not sure it was successful.
Yes he did mention a replacement the very first post on 5/27/2015 but when I asked questions about the dragon that he also posted on his facebook on 5/27/2015 that turned into a paradox, seen by many well known breeders who commented. He than pushed me for a refund only. Never spoke about a replacement as you can see only in the first post and pushed me for a refund only. It also even seems like he got fustrated with me and wanted me out of his sight and thought refunding me was going to end this.

If this was a case in the U.S where you purchased a dragon and waited weeks and bought new setups because of your new dragon coming, I'm sure it would had been different. I mean the guy literally posted about the dragon not being healthy than went on his facebook to post pictures about a "strange color dunner" which in fact he knew that the dragon was worth more. Honestly this dragon was bought and paid for and I didn't even know the worth of it until he decided to post it on his facebook for his friends to see. He never sent me any pictures or showed me any proof of it being unhealthy other then saying it is unhealthy.

I'm sorry but being a legit buyer that paid in full at the time I purchased it to reserve the dragon and pay in full the shipping cost, I don't think it's the right way to do business.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:46 PM   #34
jeztur
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
Sounds like the seller wanted you to cover PayPal's 3% fee which is against PayPal's policy. You might be able to report them to PayPal for this though doubt much will come of it.

Does sound as if the seller realized the dragon was more rare/expensive and decided to keep it for himself versus honoring the purchase. If the animal is indeed unhealthy, as the seller claims, why can't he provide details and more importantly why would be be sharing pictures publicly of a sick animal?

Sorry this is your first experience trying to get a bearded dragon but there are plenty of reputable breeders in the U.S. with beautiful animals.
That is exactly how I feel but the way that the seller tried to buy me off with my refund after showing his friends the dragon that I bought and paid for already a few weeks back didn't feel right. I asked him to show me proof of the sick dragon and he refused to show me anything other than nothing but a healthy dragon with pictures from his facebook. He never sent me any pictures but I found plenty of pictures already of the dragon myself on his facebook. If this dragon was truly unhealthy than why post so many pictures of it and send me nothing. This guy is claimed one of the best breeders in Europe and thats why I choose him as his dragons are supreme. His attitude towards customers isn't. Yes I know a few great breeders from the U.S but I challenged to be different and I got a very difficult result.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #35
jeztur
Rial dragons claims to have 10 years of experience and exports 4 times a year internationally so from the looks of it, they are experienced. I think in one of my post on May 10, 2015 I asked him if he will be taking care of the dragon until shipment date (june 16, 2015) as I wasn't aware that it would take a month and 2 weeks to get my dragon. He literally told me "Yes". I mean you put a lot of trust into these people that you want to do business with than they do something that you have never seen. As a buyer I did my part. I paid for my product in full and paid for the shipping, that was my part. As a seller he didn't honor at all his part and gave me a really snobby attitude. He even went as far as trying to call me today. I know things will never get settled as he already refunded me but not the right amount. When I made the purchase I "have to" make sure that the dollar to euro currency was correct. Now since he wants to refund me he has to make sure that the euro to dollar currency is correct. I put a lot of trust into this company and it seems like a lot of other people do too but when you put something up for sale and someone buys it, It's not yours anymore!!!

Old 06-03-2015, 02:20 AM   #36
mikew1234
Leng, did you consider the exchange rate changes nearly daily? The euro has been raising above the dollar for the past few days now. It's definitely noticeable from a couple weeks ago. Did he refund you the same amount of euros that you sent him? Also, if he called you, that's more than most breeders I deal with from Europe have done for me. Finally, the four times a year shipping, and the June 16 date confirms him using brokers at Hamm.

Old 06-03-2015, 09:27 PM   #37
RoryEberly
I was looking at the images of both Dragons and while the tail does have the stripe on both pictures, there seems to be a black splotch above the base of the tail in one photo, but not in the other.

As I am not a Bearded Dragon expert, is it possible that this formed in the time between the 7th and the 27th when the "Paradox" animal was posted on facebook? Or could this simply be angle and lighting tricking my eye?

Im not posting this to support one side or the other but more so to make sure nothing is missed.

Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #38
chris allen
Yes...normally paradox dragons change as they grow and gain or lose color. In this case that appears to be the same dragon just gaining paradox patches.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:44 PM   #39
jeztur
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryEberly View Post
I was looking at the images of both Dragons and while the tail does have the stripe on both pictures, there seems to be a black splotch above the base of the tail in one photo, but not in the other.

As I am not a Bearded Dragon expert, is it possible that this formed in the time between the 7th and the 27th when the "Paradox" animal was posted on facebook? Or could this simply be angle and lighting tricking my eye?

Im not posting this to support one side or the other but more so to make sure nothing is missed.

I found the picture on the right a few weeks earlier (4 weeks) and the picture on the left were found more recent (last week). It could be but It could also be that the dragon has gotten bigger and patterns always continue to change on the body but the tail usually stays the same. No expert either but it just looks very similar to me.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:51 PM   #40
jeztur
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Yes...normally paradox dragons change as they grow and gain or lose color. In this case that appears to be the same dragon just gaining paradox patches.
Thank you Chris Allen. Your response sheds much needed light here and helps confirm that I'm not crazy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!