Bad Guy Ashley Anasagasti (Caspillo) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #11
TxHerps
More images to files....
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #12
TxHerps
Hopefully last image file for now....
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2015, 12:08 AM   #13
KelcifersDragons
Any update?

Old 06-13-2015, 06:35 AM   #14
DavidBeard
Wait, you *willingly* pursued the option to actually obtain snakes from Ashley knowing who she was? You, sir, are not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:46 AM   #15
sapphira80
I'm sorry you got screwed over on your deal, but let it be a lesson to everyone else reading this: If someone owes you money, THEY need to pay with cash/goods. Never let someone refer to someone else that owes them money as a payment.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:56 AM   #16
TxHerps
David Bearden someone gets screwed over we tend to dig deeper.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #17
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphira80 View Post
I'm sorry you got screwed over on your deal, but let it be a lesson to everyone else reading this: If someone owes you money, THEY need to pay with cash/goods. Never let someone refer to someone else that owes them money as a payment.
If you were confused the snakes belong to Alan, the guy who was making the payment. Ashley has 2 on breeding loan and obviously that loan is finished since she will be having babies of the one she claims to have sold. So it wasn't really her place to say no considering they aren't her snakes, they belong to the guy who made the deal with David. Whether or not she did sell it it's still theft as she either sold something that isn't hers, or is saying she did so she can keep it for herself. I really hope criminal charges are pressed.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #18
sapphira80
Oh sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I totally agree with you Elexis, Ashley should have handed over the snakes immediately.

But I also don't think it was fair for the owner of the snakes (Alan) to put the task of getting the snakes onto the fellow whom was owed money (David). The person who owns the snakes and owes the money should pick them up and personally give them to the person that is owed the money. By adding the third person into the third party transaction, there are just that many more things that can go wrong, and it's not fair to the person that should be getting paid (in this case David).

It's not David's fault that Ashley sold (or is covertly holding) Alan's snakes, and it's also not his fault that Ashley feels Alan abandoned the snakes. Either way, David should be paid and should not have to accept a snake of lesser value (or that may not even exist).

I don't know any of these people, this is just my objective third party opinion. I was just saying that for others reading this, the lesson learned should be not to allow someone who owes you something to refer you to a third party to collect THEIR debt. The person should collect their own debt and then pay the first person with cash/goods received, if that makes sense. Then if the third person can't pay, it's up to the person owing money to find another way to pay.

So yes, David needs to be paid cash/goods, whatever was agreed to. Ashley needs to give up the snakes, or if she sold them, then to replace them or pay cash for the value. So David I hope you get your money and/or your snakes.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:16 PM   #19
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
If you were confused the snakes belong to Alan, the guy who was making the payment. Ashley has 2 on breeding loan and obviously that loan is finished since she will be having babies of the one she claims to have sold. So it wasn't really her place to say no considering they aren't her snakes, they belong to the guy who made the deal with David. Whether or not she did sell it it's still theft as she either sold something that isn't hers, or is saying she did so she can keep it for herself. I really hope criminal charges are pressed.
Doesn't matter.
Alan is the person who owes David. Alan should be the one responsible for making payment, to David, or getting his own snakes to give over to David (or to have them sent to David).
Legally, Alan is the one responsible since he is the one with a "contract" with David. David should not have to go chasing a third person for what he is owed by someone else.

It is still a lesson learned.
One should never agree to getting payment from a third person.
A person should make the person, who owes, do the work of obtaining any goods/payment and sending it to "you" (the person owed).

For the sake of clarification:
I am, of course, not saying Alan is a bad person, or anything of the sort, (at this time) since David did, after all, agree to Alan's offer/terms.

That said, I, personally, would never want a snake that has been in Ashley's possession. <yikes>

Old 06-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #20
Pasodama
As for Ashley, herself, it does appear that she has done Alan wrong.
As long as Alan did not relinquish ownership of his snakes, over to Ashley, she had/has no right to sell them nor to part with them, in any way, other than back to Alan or to wherever Alan requested/requests.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!