Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #91
Tabbytoes6
Oh Jim, Jim, Jim.. You Lying M'F***ker. Are you positive about that police report? Because Polk County Sheriff just called BULLSh*T on your a** & it's going Allllll over social media! Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone else would like to inquire, they got back to me within 30mins & the lady is Really sweet & helpful. You're good Rob, Polk county has No Record on you that matches
#9-282012. He made it all up.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #92
Tabbytoes6
"Good Luck Though" Jim! Hahaha��

Old 06-10-2015, 04:06 PM   #93
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbytoes6 View Post
Oh Jim, Jim, Jim.. You Lying M'F***ker. Are you positive about that police report? Because Polk County Sheriff just called BULLSh*T on your a** & it's going Allllll over social media! Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone else would like to inquire, they got back to me within 30mins & the lady is Really sweet & helpful. You're good Rob, Polk county has No Record on you that matches
#9-282012. He made it all up.
LOL ...... no, I read the wrong number. I had four written down, Munch on this one, as they just confirmed that this one was it me:

S151400955

You are the perfect example of the type of people who we want to illustrate. Thank you again.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2015, 04:10 PM   #94
Chameleon Company
And OBTW ... 9-28-2012 was the date of a prior communication with Mr Robert Nichols that made it into my notes on the same page ...

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #95
Tabbytoes6
Go home Jim, you're senile. Nobody believes you anymore. Lost credibility too many times in this thread. Time to retire. Bye now.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #96
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Go home Jim, you're senile. Nobody believes you anymore. Lost credibility too many times in this thread. Time to retire. Bye now.

Looks like the real number, which OBTW documents what I have correctly claimed from the beginning, got something all in a wad. You were so celebratory there for a few minutes !! I kind of set you up though .... don't me mad ... just learn from it.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #97
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
I could say anything ...if your askin if ive made obscene phone calls id say nope sure haven't, I haven't ever been in trouble for anything .. so keep tryin
I just have question about that because I'm wondering if these are all separate issues or somehow they tie into this and Jim.

Jim stated you were making the obscene phone calls here. The Canadian person you are speaking about stated you were making obscene calls to him.

Then on another thread here there was a woman that stated you were making harassing calls. That you were calling other women too on a facebook group.

Then on another thread some guy from Texas stated you were doing something to the same effect but I don't remember if it included calls for sure.

So I was just curious of all these people or related to the problems you are having with Jim? Separate incidences?

Old 06-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #98
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishillencik View Post
1 The vast majority of people come to the BOI to research buying/ selling activities.
2 Potty mouth seems to me to have almost no relevance to buying/ selling activities.
3 When the uproar is not currently supported by any actual evidence the person in question is an admin or moderator of a forum, it is even less relevant.
4 When you take a run at a guy with a good rep as far as buying/ selling activities goes you should have more than irrelevant Jerry Springer type posturing.
I think 1 and 4 is what I stated on your thread about Jim.

There was no other bad guy threads I have read about Jim before you posted about his escapes. I hadn't heard of any complaints. Since then I have read Rob's complaint but it wasn't a BOI thread. He did name Jim but I didn't read it until today.

I guess if you can assert that he had some escapes from his enclosures and warranted that thread, One might assert that calling fellow hobbyists, forum posters, potential customers and competitors obscene names on forums and by phone at their house or business might be worthy too.

I'm mean if you are going to resort to that type of thing to people in the hobby maybe customers might want a heads up? Maybe not.

For the most part, I'm with you and agree.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:20 PM   #99
Lucille
Quote:
I have an attorney retained at all times that will gladly look into you Jim.
Seriously, is that supposed to be, what, a threat?

Old 06-10-2015, 07:45 PM   #100
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I think 1 and 4 is what I stated on your thread about Jim.
Actually I pretty much copied one of Llyod's posts on that BOI and changed a few words. I felt it was a really compelling argument.

I was hoping that you would come to this thread with a public service announcement about the dangers of posting on social media and leaving voicemails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols