Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company View Post
Yes Lucille. They are the same entity. .
My point is that one need not go over there, one can read his past posts here and get the same idea of how he communicates with others. To me, it is rare to see someone go from one forum to the next and change their basic persona.

I think what really matters deep down with the groups both of you run with are chameleons, their care, and helping others learn how to keep them.
If you read Roberts past posts, do they invoke learning and helpful dialogue?
To me, many seem to be more adversarial and less informative. I suggest anyone reading this thread read his past posts and make up their own mind.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:11 PM   #12
Bobby Douglass
The screen shots here are enough to show me that he doesn't have what it takes to be a moderator or even a decent human being.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:34 PM   #13
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishillencik View Post
I am a member of Chameleons Gone Wild, U.S.A. and I'm not seeing where Rob Nichols is an admin or moderator. He is a group member, but that is all.

If the OP has proof to the contrary, I would like to see it.
LOL... funny that you would pick those screen shots Joshua. Until earlier today, there were at least a dozen members there "Added by Robert Nichols". Now, they have been scrubbed, to where many just say "joined three months ago", which is contrary to how folks can see how everyone else is usually admitted. No one is allowed to just join there !! Too many folks know the truth.

Meanwhile, you are Robert's buddy. He has your blessing, and you apparently do his bidding. You couldn't wait to show him that you had started a thread here !! Why do you support such as Robert Nichols ?
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2015, 08:41 PM   #14
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
My point is that one need not go over there, one can read his past posts here and get the same idea of how he communicates with others. To me, it is rare to see someone go from one forum to the next and change their basic persona.

I think what really matters deep down with the groups both of you run with are chameleons, their care, and helping others learn how to keep them.
If you read Roberts past posts, do they invoke learning and helpful dialogue?
To me, many seem to be more adversarial and less informative. I suggest anyone reading this thread read his past posts and make up their own mind.
True Lucille. But the honorable Robert Nichols has pursued harassment against some folks that is obscene to all of us, except his friends such as Joshua. Some of the gals fear posting. Who likes the vulgarity ? Who likes having to turn their phones off at night so that they can sleep, unfortunately shutting off loved ones should there be an emergency ? This is way beyond just evaluating folks by their internet posts. This is about a disgusting entity, supported by a disgusting forum Admin, and a few other disgusting members. They just scrubbed Robert Nichols from those members he had approved to join CGW. All in the last few hours. At least I have them running for the hills. Too many folks know that he had Admin authority there. That he was an accepted member there is an abomination to all of us.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:52 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
I cleared it ahead of time. I agree that it is obscene, but Fauna has decided to allow evidence to be presented as is, as opposed to me choosing to curse in my own posting.
I believe a clarification is in order here. What was "cleared" was the observation that it would be extremely difficult for the average person to edit profanity out of a file attachment composed of an audio stream made during a voice recording. I also mentioned that this same problem exists in the case of screen shots whereby a person may not have the tools nor expertise to be able to edit screen captures or photos. The prevailing opinion at this time is that it would be better to allow evidence to be admitted into a public record BOI thread that contained profanity, rather than discourage someone from making what could be important posts because of their being reluctant to accrue infractions in that pursuit. But please note that if this policy modification becomes abused, it can be rescinded at any time with no prior notice.

Please note that when text is cut and pasted within a post AS SIMPLE TEXT, and thereby able to be picked up by search engine spider bots, and also detected by overly discriminating corporate firewalls, it is expected that posters WILL edit out such profane text or run the risk of getting infractions for such an oversight. That sort of process is NOT difficult for the average person to accomplish and such courtesy is therefore expected.

I would also like to make note here that calling ANYONE belittling or derogatory names or slurs is NOT permitting under any circumstances and will incur infractions. Anyone inclined to do so is heartily invited to go to FaceBorg instead of engaging in that practice on this site.

If this needs any further explanation or clarification, please continue such a discussion within the Feedback Forum rather than drag this thread off topic.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #16
jishillencik
Quote:
LOL... funny that you would pick those screen shots Joshua. Until earlier today, there were at least a dozen members there "Added by Robert Nichols". Now, they have been scrubbed, to where many just say "joined three months ago", which is contrary to how folks can see how everyone else is usually admitted. No one is allowed to just join there !! Too many folks know the truth.

Meanwhile, you are Robert's buddy. He has your blessing, and you apparently do his bidding. You couldn't wait to show him that you had started a thread here !! Why do you support such as Robert Nichols ?
Actually Jim, in some groups ANY member can add another, it really just depends on the privacy and control settings of the group.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:56 PM   #17
Tabbytoes6
I've seen a lot of people start problems with this Robert Nichols.In an effort to get a rise out of him & then post these one-sided screenshots.I do Not agree with how he reacts, but Ive never seen him attack someone who had not said anything to him.. I dont know the guy, but I find it highly suspicious Mr.Flaherty did not post anything He has said or done to provoke him.. I don't receive random calls like that.. I smell something hiding behind the curtain here..

Old 06-09-2015, 08:58 PM   #18
robmd1
To Funny. no wonder fauna has become a joke

Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #19
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishillencik View Post
Actually Jim, in some groups ANY member can add another, it really just depends on the privacy and control settings of the group.
Josh. We both know that Robert was extended mod abilities there. I also know that his name has been scrubbed in the last few hours. Are you the CGW mouthpiece here ? Robert wanted to take me on, which is difficult for him as he is banned in so many places. Maybe he can defend his actions. Meanwhile, do you support him calling gals and harassing them on the phone ? You know exactly what I am talking about. Speak up Josh, or is that too tough of a question for you ?

Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #20
robmd1
all of this goes back years to the first time I called chameleon company aka Jim Flaherty out for knowingly selling crosses to the chameleon community. this been goin on for years.. its called deflecting when the heats on him "jim" then ya have the boi warriors acting like jim settin his mutts lose in fl isn't any big deal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols