Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:01 PM   #31
shaunaroxanne
This is about a long-time dispute between two individuals that I have no intentions of getting into, but I want to point out some inaccuracies about Chameleons Gone Wild, USA, because I am a member there.

1) Robert Nichols is NOT a moderator on CGW
2) Joshua Illencik and Robert Nichols are not "friends"
3) Any member of CGW can add a new member
4) Robert Rose and Chrissy Lynn HAVE ABSOLUTELY addressed this issue

CGW was created because so many realevant conversations were being deleted in another group.

It is not nice at all to try to discredit a group just because you have issue with a member there. CGW is a good place to have real discussions, and I would encourage anyone reading this to give it a try before discrediting it.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM   #32
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunaroxanne View Post
This is about a long-time dispute between two individuals that I have no intentions of getting into, but I want to point out some inaccuracies about Chameleons Gone Wild, USA, because I am a member there.

1) Robert Nichols is NOT a moderator on CGW
2) Joshua Illencik and Robert Nichols are not "friends"
3) Any member of CGW can add a new member
4) Robert Rose and Chrissy Lynn HAVE ABSOLUTELY addressed this issue

CGW was created because so many realevant conversations were being deleted in another group.

It is not nice at all to try to discredit a group just because you have issue with a member there. CGW is a good place to have real discussions, and I would encourage anyone reading this to give it a try before discrediting it.
So Shauna. These below posts in your "good place to have a real discussions" are examples of those "good discussions", and are part of a "long term dispute between two individuals" ? There are more where these came from, btw. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #33
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company View Post
So Shauna. These below posts in your "good place to have a real discussions" are examples of those "good discussions", and are part of a "long term dispute between two individuals" ? There are more where these came from, btw. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
This still is not proof that Rob Nichols is a moderator or administrator in CGW. It just really show Rob demonstrating his right to free speech.

Offensive yes, but to suggest he controls a whole group on Facebook is ridiculous.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #34
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company View Post
Jim you wouldn't know what stuff we talk about in cgw you wont post where the truth can be told about your crosses. you only start threads in fluff fest central where you can babble whatever you want wether its true or not.. in cgw we wont let YOU or anyone else get away with outright lying to people like you do.i also haven't been banned but from one group and that's the fluff fest you like to spew your lies from .. go figure... he wont stand up for his company in cgw but he will start a useless boi thread about me when I haven't done nothing to anyone... its all about deflecting heat off himself

Old 06-09-2015, 10:38 PM   #35
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbytoes6 View Post
I've seen a lot of people start problems with this Robert Nichols.In an effort to get a rise out of him & then post these one-sided screenshots.I do Not agree with how he reacts, but Ive never seen him attack someone who had not said anything to him.. I dont know the guy, but I find it highly suspicious Mr.Flaherty did not post anything He has said or done to provoke him.. I don't receive random calls like that.. I smell something hiding behind the curtain here..
also have to give mad props to this person above.. this person sees it .. I don't go looking for these losers they came looking for me. I don't start the stuff but you can surely bet ima finish it, it isn't my fault im better at it

Old 06-09-2015, 10:50 PM   #36
hhmoore
I don't know anything about Robmd1, other than his history here. As a matter of fact, I just took a very brief look at that history (meaning his infraction list + a look at one of the threads he was involved in a few years back.
Seems the behavior described by Chameleon Company is nothing new for Mr Nichols
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer chams
And for the record for anyone reading this. This guy ROBMD1 did a record search and found out where I lived and worked and was harassing me on the Chameleon Forums. I have all the pms to back up my accusations. So come on stalker say you didnt do that! He did that when we had a disagreement on the CF. Ive never bought or sold or had any other contact with this individual. Hes got serious mental issues and hes stalked and harassed other breeders also. Why would someone search someones home address and office addtress and find out what they did for a living just because of an online argument? A friggin weirdo, thats who!

Old 06-09-2015, 10:52 PM   #37
shaunaroxanne
Jim, there isn't a group in existence where ALL of the discussion is "good", we both know that.

I don't agree with all of it, but as Joshua's screenshot of Chrissy's post illustrates, the behavior was addressed, and improvements have been made.

You and Robert have your beef, and you have both said things you shouldn't have to each other. That is not my issue, you two can duke it out for all I care. I'm just asking you to please refrain from saying Robert Rose and Chrissy Lynn are allowing the behavior to continue, because it's not the truth, and please don't continue to name Robert Nichols as a moderator on CGW, because it is also not the truth.

Old 06-09-2015, 11:02 PM   #38
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I don't know anything about Robmd1, other than his history here. As a matter of fact, I just took a very brief look at that history (meaning his infraction list + a look at one of the threads he was involved in a few years back.
Seems the behavior described by Chameleon Company is nothing new for Mr Nichols
another loser who low and behold isn't even in the hobby anymore? just like the Canadian breeder who sent me crosses to begin with HERMAN... they arnt in business anymore either yet im still here? the ONLY ones who ever have or had a prob with me are people ive never delt with..

Old 06-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #39
robmd1
the loser I was talkin about is the one you just quoted.

Old 06-09-2015, 11:06 PM   #40
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunaroxanne View Post
Jim, there isn't a group in existence where ALL of the discussion is "good", we both know that.

I don't agree with all of it, but as Joshua's screenshot of Chrissy's post illustrates, the behavior was addressed, and improvements have been made.

You and Robert have your beef, and you have both said things you shouldn't have to each other. That is not my issue, you two can duke it out for all I care. I'm just asking you to please refrain from saying Robert Rose and Chrissy Lynn are allowing the behavior to continue, because it's not the truth, and please don't continue to name Robert Nichols as a moderator on CGW, because it is also not the truth.
nothing hes posted is true, its a lame boi thread to make when none of my customers have ANY PROB, its the ones that I have spoken out with the truth that are butt hurt making threads like this because he got caught letting non native species loose around where he lives an he needed to blame someone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols