Bad Guy Boi for outback reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:37 PM   #21
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
You are putting the rest of your collection at risk. It's not worth the risk.
Should say "further risk", to the rest of her collection, since she did not quarantine the Pin.
She, however, has owned up to this mistake.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:37 PM   #22
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha frock View Post
Outback knows of this and I've tried my dam best to get their help they don't wish to do anything.
Exactly what kind of help are you looking for?

The snake is getting veterinary care. That is probably the best thing the snake can get. They offered you a refund but you refused to ship the snake first. Just because they are not doing anything that you like does not mean they are not doing anything.

Quote:
My husbandry is spot on but they continue to push it's not because I use aspen shavings and its too dry.
Spot on. where does it say 96 degrees on this post? Oh it does not. quite funny how you "forgot" to put that in there.

Return the pet rock for a full refund. You are not ready for it.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:38 PM   #23
brd7666
Quote:
I would Agee to checkout anything they wish. My husband and I have spoken. I was rash in posting the boi and it went south quick now I have the info so now I'm posting here. Idc what they do financially for us at this time I want others to see that they refused to admit the snake is sick or was sick still even now
I'm leaning towards you being the bad guy here. You have no proof they knew the snake was sick when they sold it. They offered to give you a full refund if you send the snake back.

Send it back, and be done with it. Plain and simple.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:39 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
Thank you. At this point money doesn't matter really I'm not getting g a dime I know thia. I want others to see how they conducted themselves. Even if that means people questioning me as a buyer so be it. I've done business with people who can say they have never had us complain. I've even let medical issues go in the past due to good customer service on the sellers part. How they treated me caused me to act how I did. I love my animals this caused a lot of unneeded drama.
They offered a refund.
you refused refund.
You say money doesn't matter.
so exactly what do you want from them?
what do you want them to do?

Old 06-21-2015, 12:39 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
I want others to see how they conducted themselves.
They offered a refund. Considering that they are saying the snake did not appear to be ill when they sent it, and even you said

Quote:
I have do doubt they missed the fact she was sick when they sold her to me
it is possible that the snake was not ill when they sent it.

And yet they are willing to give you a refund. To me, that is good service. I understand you don't want to send it back and that is fine. That does not make them financially liable for any part of a vet visit which may not have been their fault.
Readers here have experience and savvy, a loud BOI isn't going to suddenly create a Bad Guy when in fact it appears that Outback was willing to refund for a sick snake that they may not have sent sick.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #26
Pasodama
BTW Unless for something else ... whups! Looks like she must have found her lost receipt.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #27
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Spot on. where does it say 96 degrees on this post? Oh it does not. quite funny how you "forgot" to put that in there.
From what I saw, I wouldn't say husbandry was, or had been, spot on (as the OP claims).

Old 06-21-2015, 12:46 PM   #28
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsquier View Post
Are you hoping no one notices your vet proof has today's date on it? You know that doesn't make your argument look any better, right?
Good catch.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:47 PM   #29
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
it is possible that the snake was not ill when they sent it.
The snake was not sent to the OP. She purchased the snake at a show.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #30
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
BTW Unless for something else ... whups! Looks like she must have found her lost receipt.
Whups again. Looks like the OP still does not have the initial receipt and that the posted receipt is from a second visit (this time, per the OP, to the emergency room).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!