Reptilian Dreams (Mike Greathouse) Okeetee - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
FunkyRes
Reptilian Dreams (Mike Greathouse) Okeetee

End of March I purchased an '06 male Abbott line Okeetee from Mike Greathouse.
I bought him as a mate for my little brothers generic '06 female Okeetee - but when I went down to visit, I brought my probes - and his girl that popped she at the show he bought her at is actually a he ... so I ended up keeping the beautiful corn that Mike produced.

He just shed a couple of days ago, the first time he's shed for me - but I just wanted to say how wonderful of a corn it is.

Temperament is outstanding, not surprising for corns - but it doesn't even tail rattle. It also is an outstanding feeder. I have a similar sized MBK that *usually* takes 2 F/T fuzzies but sometimes only decides to take 1 and stops eating a few days before visible signs of shedding.

I feed the MBK before I feed the Okeetee as the Okeetee always eats - this Okeetee even eats in blue. And it always eats right away. Put the fuzzies in with him and within seconds he's on them.

Anyway - I'm really happy with this corn, and I must admit I'm kind of glad my little brothers corn probed male. I never bothered owning a corn ever before, this one makes me wonder why I never did.

Thanks Mike for such an awesome Okeetee. Gorgeous as well.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
mcgrath5860
Mike Greathouse. Great guy

I have had several purchases from Mike and have been very happy with all. He is very professional, great products and always follows up after delivery. I will continue to do business with him. He cares about our hobby more than turning a profit. One of the few left that I think do it because of the love of animals more than his bottomline. I encourage everyone to try Mike once and see if what I say is true. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Mike

Old 05-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
drimes
You can't go wrong with Mike Greathouse.

One of the "Good Guys" in the business for sure!!

Denny Rimes

Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #4
Art Klass
Doesn't surprise me one bit. I have never had any transactions with Mike but I know him to be a very knowledgeable and responsible person. Keep up the good work, Mike.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #5
monkeywrench133
I've done quite a bit of business with Mike, and he has some great animals!!

But more than that, Mike is one of the best people that you could ever hope to meet! or do business with! Mike is a true class act!

Old 05-21-2007, 11:26 PM   #6
varnyard
I have dealt with Mike many times, he is awesome all the way around. You can not ask for a better person in our hobby, bar-none!!

Old 05-21-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
PJCReptiles
When it comes to knowledge of his animals and his customer service Mike is one of the best. He is very professional and a great guy to deal with. We have purchased from him on several occasions and will not hesitate to in the future.
Jay & PJ

Old 05-22-2007, 12:04 AM   #8
boybronco
Never had the privledge of buying any of his animals but I've bought dry goods and he was spectacular. I'd not hesitate for a second to trust him & do business with him again.

Great guy.

Bill Bowers

Old 05-22-2007, 08:18 AM   #9
Amelanistic Orca
Same here... Got a nice het albino male from him... All went super gravy!!!

Old 05-22-2007, 08:53 AM   #10
king brown
I purchased a really nice red colored Columbian breeder female from him the transaction went flawless. He's a true professional i look forward to obtaining more boas from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!