Wanted Baby Alligator Snappers (different morph) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-20-2014, 11:11 PM   #1
dragonfanatic4454
Baby Alligator Snappers (different morph)

I am looking to see what people have for sale in the baby alligator snapper section. I'd like to see some different morphs. Please reply to this thread or pm me with pics and asking price.

-Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #2
pwee
What morphs are there besides the hypo pink ones?

Old 10-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
dragonfanatic4454
That's what I'd like to know. I've seen albino but so expensive. I'd like tower if anyone has anything else but I'd be interested in a hypo morph.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2014, 02:37 PM   #4
pwee
I've never seen an albino alligator snapper before but john richards has hypo pink ones.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
dragonfanatic4454
Yeah I just saw one the other day ago on here going for $9500. Crazy high price but very rare turtle. Do you know how much he sells them for by any chance?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2014, 04:43 PM   #6
Mac's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfanatic4454 View Post
Yeah I just saw one the other day ago on here going for $9500. Crazy high price but very rare. Do you know how much he sells them for by any chance?

The one in her the other day was not an albino alligator snapper but just an albino common snapper. I think therr is only one albino alligator snapper and it's in Asia.

There are a few different phases of hypo/pink/leucistic alligator snappers. Just have to keep your eyes out and wait usually or check out www.turtleman.com

Old 10-22-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
dragonfanatic4454
David, now I feel like I have seen everything. That is crazy. They were born like that?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #8
Dwiegman
Yes A clutch of 8 with 3 blind and one with a hunch back and a lazy eye that I call Quasimodo

Old 10-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
dragonfanatic4454
Thanks Mitchell. I don't see any on his website right now but I will use it as a resource and check back every now and then.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #10
pwee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac's Morphs View Post
The one in her the other day was not an albino alligator snapper but just an albino common snapper. I think therr is only one albino alligator snapper and it's in Asia.

There are a few different phases of hypo/pink/leucistic alligator snappers. Just have to keep your eyes out and wait usually or check out www.turtleman.com
Hi, Mitch this is Mike I bought 2 hypo pink ally snappers from you few years ago at T.T. Are all the phases basically the same being that they are normal turtles except that they are lighter/different in color unlike an albino? I never fully understood why some call them leucistic or if there even is a leucistic ally snapper. I had the impression that they are all hypo pink and that there isn't a leucistic alligator snapper. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!