A BallPython Painting, done for a member of a different forum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
RedTailedDexter
A BallPython Painting, done for a member of a different forum

This was a lot of fun to paint and really pushed me because I had one heck of a time getting the right golds and browns to capture Shamrock's great coloring. This took me a lot longer to paint than I thought it would and at first I did not like how it was coming out but in the end not too shabby!

Sorry that it is a little blury, pics taken with my phone but I did some up-close ones =)

Old 02-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
Mikkwa
Very good painting, I really like it. You have nice concepts & the colors compliment each other well. I enjoy seeing your artwork. Keep it coming!

Old 02-27-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
RedTailedDexter
Thank you very much for the complement =) my next attempt is going to be an albino & Aztec(I believe...) Have not gotten a chance to start yet since I am finishing an abstract piece for class but I finished that tonight so maybe tomorrow I can break into this next one =D.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
GHC Exotics
Looks like you had loads of fun! Keep up the work!

Old 03-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
RedTailedDexter
Thank you very much, It was a lot of fun but some of the detail work can get on the annoying side lol. That's when it's break time =P

Old 03-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #6
MDC_Ophiuchus
Very nice.

You have more talent than I do in the paint department. I just finished a little painting for my son's room. Ugh. I've decided to stick with other mediums.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #7
RedTailedDexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus View Post
Very nice.

You have more talent than I do in the paint department. I just finished a little painting for my son's room. Ugh. I've decided to stick with other mediums.
Thank you for the complament, I am pretty much usless with anything but acrylic and honestly even some of those are never allowed to see light lol. I need to get started on my next one... not sure when I will though =P I have a busy weekend so maybe next week would be a better time to shoot for...

Old 03-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
kellylake0001
great job, snakes can be tough to draw (they tend to squirm ) i have been working on a drawing of my normal bps i also want a tattoo of her but i have yet to find an artiest who can draw snakes ......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!