For Sale Sub adults, Adults and Babies! Pastel Calicos, Pied female, and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
davkaufman
Sub adults, Adults and Babies! Pastel Calicos, Pied female, and more!

1.1 Pastel Calicos. Screamers. $1250M and $1375F (pictured) or $2575 for the pair.
.1 Calico. She’s going to be high white! $875 (pictured)
They have eaten twice, but aren’t yet on rat pups. I can, if you’d like, take deposits and ship them once they’re on rats which should be next week or the following.

Sub Adults
.1 Lesser. An outstanding example of the morph! (pictured) 622 grams. $650
.1 Pied. Med white. 803 grams $1575
.1 Normal. Great girl. 671 grams $75

Adults
.1 Cinny 66% het pied. Should go next year for sure. 1565 grams $650 (pictured)

Prices do not include shipping. I’d be happy to answer all your questions, and would be happy to send you pics of any of the above at your request. All snakes are on rats except for the babies. As with all my animals, all are guaranteed healthy, and feeding at the time of sale.

Prices are relatively firm. Sorry, I am not interested in trades.

Thank you,
Dav Kaufman
www.ophisentertainment.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!