Be Lonely No More!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
ms_terese
Be Lonely No More!!!

This site has alot of potential down here in the Ozarks. As a matter of fact, it may be time for me to think about starting a new business as a wedding planner....

http://www.redneckandsingle.com/

Old 03-06-2005, 09:31 AM   #2
mycurlylocks
Wedding planner for the rednecks! Cool!
Lets see, lots of shotguns hidden in the planters...
Flowers and baloons would be a nice touch on the gunrack on the groom's truck...
Maybe some mud wrestlers along with the band to perform...
Just a few ideas to help!
How did you find this?
It was great!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
ms_terese
Actually, it rated a story on CNN yesterday. They interviewed some of the members. It's apparently filling a real need in many areas.

More power to them!!

Now if I can just find a stretch F-150 with a chauffeur, I've got the "Premium Budweiser Package" all figured out...

Actually, I find it neat that someone has addressed a lifestyle that, despite its place as the butt of many jokes, is extremely prevalent. I have many MANY redneck friends that I'm privileged to know, and my own collar is definitely on the pink side

Old 03-06-2005, 09:59 AM   #4
mycurlylocks
I used to live in Kentucky. I heard so many Kentucky and redneck jokes that I could have screamed!
There's good and bad in all people, no matter what lifestyle they choose.
At least with this, I guess you can make sure you find someone with like interests!
Okay, would you get a white limo, a black limo, or a grey to be neutral?

Old 03-06-2005, 10:21 AM   #5
ms_terese
Ford Blue, of course!

Old 03-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
I live right in the middle of redneckville, out in the boonies and my guy is a redneck, I guess Im a little bit of a redneck too.

I was suprised when I went to the site and put in my zip of how many profiles that came up within 10-20 miles from me.

My hubby and my dad are a chevy men lol but I own 2 nissans so I guess Im a little less redneck than them.

I did own a nice navy ford truck with my first marriage that I LOVED

Old 03-09-2005, 12:13 AM   #7
Lucille
Who looks at their necks, anyway.....

Old 03-27-2005, 12:39 PM   #8
kiote9
I've seen two F-350 Limos, one in Michigan and the other in Las Vegas. The one here in MI had flower pots in the rear fenders. Both trucks were white. I know there are a lot of relocated rednecks here.....

Old 06-26-2005, 07:42 AM   #9
handsomeRob
you gave us your soldiers, we gave you our rednecks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!