Hello! I guess it was time to stop lurking - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-27-2018, 02:36 AM   #1
Amphibian_Addict
Talking Hello! I guess it was time to stop lurking

Hello everyone, I'm a hobbyist salamander, tree frog, and gecko breeder and I've been looking at the classifieds on this site for quite a bit and I thought I should probably get an account so that I can buy some animals instead of just watching them get bought! Speaking of buying animals, I might as well list off some species I'd be interested in working with and some species I already do!

Animals I'm trying to breed/currently breeding:
Mourning geckos
Spotted salamanders
Crested geckos
Cajun chorus frogs
Grey tree frogs
Hissing Cockroaches
Orange headed cockroaches
Axolotls

Animals I want to work with (both breeding and just keeping) in the future (If you currently have an of these species for sale PM me):
Literally any/all American terrestrial salamander species
Amazon milk frogs
Fire skinks
Peter's banded skinks
Texas banded geckos
Collared lizards
Vietnamese mossy treefrogs
Reed frogs
Mediterranean house geckos
Dumpy treefrogs
Yellow headed geckos
Two toed amphiumas
Hellbenders
Fire salamanders
Alpine newts

Seriously! if you have any of these species please message me, although I might not buy them right now (I'm really busy and it's hard for me to keep larger species of animals at the moment) I will FOR SURE by these animals from you in the future (if I get the chance)

Old 11-27-2018, 08:03 AM   #2
bcr229

Old 11-27-2018, 08:44 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Welcome Landen, enjoy!

Old 11-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibian_Addict View Post
I will FOR SURE by these animals from you in the future (if I get the chance)
Welcome! Before you buy from a seller offering your desired species to you, please check out the seller's rep on the BOI forum. There are actually sellers offering animals they don't have in response to wanted posts. We want you to have a great experience here.

Old 11-27-2018, 12:59 PM   #5
Amphibian_Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Welcome! Before you buy from a seller offering your desired species to you, please check out the seller's rep on the BOI forum. There are actually sellers offering animals they don't have in response to wanted posts. We want you to have a great experience here.
I will!! Thanks!

Old 11-27-2018, 06:28 PM   #6
Ed Clark
Hello and welcome Landen!

Old 02-07-2019, 07:18 AM   #7
Mirael
Hello fellow ex-lurker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!