Interesting Reading on Dave Lawson/Zodiac Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-29-2003, 01:32 PM   #1
UpstateExotics1
Interesting Reading on Dave Lawson/Zodiac Reptiles

Since the last thread was hearsay, I was able to gain some information on Dave Lawson of Dave's Zodiac Reptiles

Go here:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/

Search 'Inquiries Online'

Then click on the link for ''Arrest Inquiry'

Insert in Option 2 the booking number and read:

Booking #: 03047258

Old 08-29-2003, 01:44 PM   #2
Mark and Aimee
Correct me if I am wrong, but his arrest does not appear to have anything to do with reptiles.

I see mention of forgery, but that's it.

Why is this of importance here?

Old 08-29-2003, 01:51 PM   #3
David Reid
If I were you, and on around 10 threads...

and none of them good, I would make sure my own "house" was sqeaky clean before casting stones!! You sure sound pathetic though.

Dave

Old 08-29-2003, 03:00 PM   #4
John Apple
what's up upchuck,,..oops I mean upstate
Aren't you and Lawson two peas in the same pod??

Old 08-29-2003, 03:07 PM   #5
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Hmm,

does this post have ANYTHING to do with a business transaction between you and Dave? If not, you are in violation of the TOS of the BOI if I remember right.

Also, you are the LAST people that need to be casting stones. Any of the various threads regarding your poor business practices would show this.

Old 08-29-2003, 03:17 PM   #6
Darin Chappell
Dave and I are not buddies by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him, and he knows it.

However, this thread (as was true for the last one also) has more to do with Upstate trying to post on behalf of Neil Gubitz than it does anything else. If it continues, I would think that the WebSlave will have to consider making them share the same fate as Mr. Neil, if they are going to be serving as his mouthpiece.

I'd hate to miss out on the "shoot themselves in the foot" weekly updates from these guys, but maybe we'd all be better off.

Old 08-29-2003, 03:44 PM   #7
Tacticalmaniac
Question Diversionary tactic?

I'm by NO means taking sides here but is seems to me that upstate likes to point fingers alot. Again, I'm fairly new to the forum but it seems like this could be an attempt to take the focus off their own buisness practices (since I see some complaints about them too).
I will say it again, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong, I could be right ... I haven't done business with them so I can't say for sure from experience.
Have a good holiday all

Old 08-29-2003, 04:00 PM   #8
Tacticalmaniac
Question Diversionary tactic?

I'm by NO means taking sides here but is seems to me that upstate likes to point fingers alot. Again, I'm fairly new to the forum but it seems like this could be an attempt to take the focus off their own buisness practices (since I see some complaints about them too).
I will say it again, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong, I could be right ... I haven't done business with them so I can't say for sure from experience.
Have a good holiday all

Old 08-29-2003, 04:25 PM   #9
Dennis Gulla
I also would be the first to admit that I don't care for Dave Lawson. I have never done any business with Dave, I just don't trust him. With that being said, this thread is totally irrelevant!

Darin, very good! You again have hit the nail on the head. There are two specific reasons for this post.

1) Upstate Exotics knows that their reputation is in the toilet for being exposed as the total scum that they are (liars, thieves, cheats etc, etc.)! And they will try to bring down whoever they can.

2) Their partner in CRIME, Neil Gubitz put them up to this in an effort to cause Dave more heartache!

Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 08-29-2003, 06:24 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
I'll let Rich decide what ultimately becomes of this thread when he returns, but it will reside in General BS for the time being. Other than that, I'll let it stay online.

Unless one of the three counts had something to do with a business-related transaction, the BOI is not the appropriate place for it to reside.

Now then, I'm left to ponder why an entity in New York is so keenly interested in a relatively obscure tidbit of information such as this. After all, this is not information that one just haphazardly stumbles onto.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!