A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #61
Joe at PHR
THere has been 1600 views on this post since 9:30 last night. I am holding my attorney off becasue it is that airtight and I believe Mike will do the right thing. I am going to force him here and if won't then release the wolves on him. I would expect the same treatment but I would never be stupid enough to put myself in his position with a customer. What happened to customer service in the Gecko industry? My God? Mike I belive maybe you don't know so I am giving you a few days. Plus the longer it goes on the worse it is for Mr. Planks business which the 11k is insignificant at this point. It will cost much more than that and more than Mr. Plank's business. I will let this go on for a while and if Mr Plank thinks this is good for business he is sadly mistaken and I am sure his cutomers are dropping like flies as they shlould. So Derek you will be happy to know He has untill Wednesday... If he doesn't buy then his business will be hit allot harder from this thread than 11k plus all the isssues he will be dealing with amongst other people as you are where of.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 03:02 PM   #62
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Can you people show a little respect and take all your comments that are not related to Joe and his issue with Mike to another thread? Even if you dont like Joe, at least show some respect for the BOI and how it is supposed to work.

I know if any of you were being ripped off for 10k that you would not like your thread getting hijacked. There are threads already pertaining to peoples beef with MKR, so please keep them there. Not only does Joe have the right to bring his case here without it getting side tracked, but you are not doing the public any favors either. If Mike Plank is a thief and someone to be avoided the public would never learn about because there is too much off topic crap burying whatever info may come forward.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Thank you Sammy. This thread is about an apparent thief, plain and simple.

Back to the regularly scheduled show please.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #63
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
So ED Is my stripe or clown ugly? Bad clown pic is my fault!
Could you show us your clown? Or ones you produced.
It is quite ugly. So ugly that I drool while looking at it. Clowns are by far my favorite of the morphs. I'm anxiously awaiting the day they are a reasonable price.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #64
nextworld3
Hey Joe,

Did you make all the cars on your car lot?

Jon

Old 10-01-2006, 03:27 PM   #65
jnjreptile
Every one is whining about the $800 mojave balls, what about the ones that were $1000 ea on a wholesaler in deerfield beach's list the week before. Some one sold them to him for less than that so why not cry about that. Talk about crashing the market, $4500 female carmel albino's are a hell of a lot worse than $800 mojave's! Just my 2 cents.

Josh @J&J REPTILES
PROUD CUSTOMERS OF MKR.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:28 PM   #66
Ed Clark
Rick, to answer your question to me. No I do not do clowns, I have my hands full with what I do produce.

You also asked if I thought that your clown was ugly, why yes I do. Take a look at what Sean at EBN has to offer, they are good looking clowns.

Sorry to burst your bubble but cheap price and quality does not go hand in hand.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #67
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Rick, to answer your question to me. No I do not do clowns, I have my hands full with what I do produce.

You also asked if I thought that your clown was ugly, why yes I do. Take a look at what Sean at EBN has to offer, they are good looking clowns.

Sorry to burst your bubble but cheap price and quality does not go hand in hand.
Hands full yup.
Now if I could take pictures like his girlfriend it would look just as good.
I believe she is a professional photographer.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:43 PM   #68
nextworld3
Joe,

Why would you want to hurt other peoples business , most of us really love what we do! So what if we don't produce all the animals... we might not have the cash backing that you do! And we are all working our way up, so we can produce all our own animals. This is the karma part I'm talking about, you would seek to destroy someone else' income or hobby? Why? Thats pretty sick if you ask me.

Jon

Old 10-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #69
RedDevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
MKR does hatch some nice clowns, but I do agree that the ones still available aren't very good looking. As far as stripes go, almost every one MKR hatches is perfect.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #70
Joe at PHR
John,
I don't want to hurt other people's businesses. You have it all wrong. It is all about the consumer not us. that is the secret to my sucess and my strong business practices and honesty. Dude the animals are worthwhat people will pay. Aell your animals for what youwant. If am crushing you becaause you are a middle man and the consumer gets the benefit. It is what we coollateral damage that is necessary for the buying public becasue of you trying to make unecessary profits. People work hard for thier money. I do don't you. Ilike to make my customer's money count unlike middlemen tha don't produce. Beautiful Clowns people. I have extreem clowns that make BHB's look bad.. hidded in my collection Everyone knows what Joe Capone says you can take to the bank. What do you think Of that Ian? Mike what is up with my 11k. Iam begining to like this. I think it worth the 11k. What a joke you are Mike to even make me do this in a public venue. You don't even desreve to be where you are. You make me want to get into the geck business and take care of buisiness...

Joe at MKR

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!