Stan Ruppel - GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2003, 02:30 PM   #1
SPJ
Thumbs up Stan Ruppel - GOOD GUY

The snake I bought from Stan arrived today. Well worth the wait. Beautiful gold eyes, bright colors, black mustache, and a solid white stomach.
No mistaking this snake. It is a TRUE CLASSIC JUNGLE BP.
He is settling in to his new home (after relieving himself on me). I tried to get some nice pics but he is a bit agressive and did not want me mucking with him.
I'll let him settle in some more.
Thanks Stan for this beautiful snake at a great price.

Old 09-23-2003, 02:46 PM   #2
E2MacPets
Congrats! Glad it worked out well for you.

Old 09-23-2003, 02:53 PM   #3
SPJ
Really bad pics of a beautiful snake can be seen here. My camera doesn't do close-ups very well.
http://www.bobclark.com/bcforums/top...=Picture+Forum

Old 09-23-2003, 06:31 PM   #4
craig kade
Glad to see it worked out for you

Old 09-23-2003, 06:53 PM   #5
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Steve,

I am glad it worked out and was a true Classic Jungle. You got it at a great price.

Old 09-23-2003, 10:13 PM   #6
SPJ
I am very pleased with this little guy. With his behavior when I slide the drawer open, he should strike at any food source.
Good thing I have some hooks here. LOL. I figure I'll try a rat pup tomorrow. If he doesn't eat it, one of my others will. It took a lot longer to complete this deal than my previous ones but in the end Stan delivered what he said he would. That makes him a good guy in my book.

Old 09-27-2003, 09:40 PM   #7
renreps
Thumbs down

I'm glad you got your snake. I just hope that it will eat for you. I bought $1400 Albino Hognose from Mr. Stan Rupple. That was supposed to be feeding on unscented pinkies. It never ate on its own, and after a year of force feeding it died. The rest of this story is documented on our Hall of Shame page on our website. You can view this story, and others, at Http://www.renegadereptiles.com/hallofshame.htm
I just thought i would take this opportunity to let people know how he does business...
Rick Trenney
Renegade Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2003, 11:09 PM   #8
SPJ
Well so far he has refused f/t once and live once.
I am going to try again on Wednesday.
He seems to be in good shape, just a little nervous but I don't think he'll be a non-feeder. He probably just needs to settle in a bit longer.
Sorry to hear about your deal with him. That is a lot of money to end up losing.

Old 09-27-2003, 11:22 PM   #9
Ken Harbart
Rick,
It definitely sucks to be out that much money. I do have a question though...

Was there any contact with Mr Ruppel between the "she will come around" email and the time she died?

Old 09-28-2003, 12:47 AM   #10
SPJ
Quote:
Was there any contact with Mr Ruppel between the "she will come around" email and the time she died?
From what I understand, it was 10 months before any contact. This topic came up in discussion during my deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!