Bad Guy Greg Tummons BAD GUY (Thomas Taylor, Stan Keely) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:09 PM   #31
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
Hey guys, I am just giving everyone the head up that Greg Tummons is now scamming people using the name Ryan Steele..

2 different people have contacted me this week letting me know that he worked out a trade for 2k+, they shipped first and Greg/Ryan disappeared..

I have asked both of these people to post here as well, i just wanted to get his newest fake name on here ASAP..

~ Mike Russo
So Mike, I guess nothing ever came of the police case, then?

Old 04-11-2016, 08:23 AM   #32
MikeRusso
hi Lauren... Luckily, i was able to stop my payment and get a full refund through Paypal.. So, i no longer had a case..

~ Mike Russo

Old 04-11-2016, 11:47 AM   #33
Hypancistrus
And sadly leaving him free to scam other people. :-(

Old 09-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #34
Morph_angel133
A friend of mine and I have recently been scammed by Greg Tomas, a Greg Tummons alias. We will be pouting a separate BOI on him. We have also both filed police reportsaid with Joplin PD.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks

Link to screen shots:
https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?se...15&__tn__=%2As

Old 04-20-2017, 10:15 PM   #35
bcr229
Official update: Gregory Tummons is still in custody, he had been transferred to Vernon County PD. Anyone who has ever been scammed by Greg or had animals stolen from you by Greg needs to call Detective Dunning with Joplin PD to file a police report on Greg. If he doesn't answer when you call leave a message and he'll return your call. The more people that come forward with proof the better!!!

Detective Dunning
417-623-3131 ex:595
cdunnin@Joplinmo.org
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2017, 11:18 PM   #36
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Official update: Gregory Tummons is still in custody, he had been transferred to Vernon County PD. Anyone who has ever been scammed by Greg or had animals stolen from you by Greg needs to call Detective Dunning with Joplin PD to file a police report on Greg. If he doesn't answer when you call leave a message and he'll return your call. The more people that come forward with proof the better!!!

Detective Dunning
417-623-3131 ex:595
cdunnin@Joplinmo.org
This was just posted on Springfield Mo. craigslist tonight..

Stolen Kingpin female Ball python (springfield)

image 1 of 7

There is a stolen Kingpinn female ball stolen by GregoryTummons or his girl friend Sarah Miller or sara miller She drives a Black Honda Civic in Joplin MO if you have seen this man or woman and they sold you a Female ball python that looks like this please contact me asap

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!