Good Guy Kanozig aka Kevin - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #21
ScarlettMay
Talking crestie baby

Very good at communicating and sent me lots of pictures of the gecko I was interested in. Very good prices. Arrived safe and sound, packaged very well. She is exactly what I wanted! Would definitely buy from him again.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #22
tanmannexotics
very happy

Excellent service. Healthy dragons. Would gladly do business again.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:18 AM   #23
BLUAZUL1
Great Guy to do business , really healthy reptiles

Old 09-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #24
SilverRaichu
Bought a female crested from Kevin, a smooth transaction, allowed extended time to pay and got a nice healthy female currently laying perfectly calcified fertile eggs. Very happy

Old 09-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #25
Ozzie2011
Bought a female Chuckwalla from Kevin and she is everything he said and more. Love this girl <3 Kevin shipped out asap and she arrived packed to perfection! I would recommend and buy from Kevin again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Kevin for my sweet girl.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #26
Siphon
Purchased two hatchling cresteds off of Kevin in August. Great looking babies at a killer price, shipped out very promptly.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #27
b.brogan
Just dealt with Kevin for my first Fauna purchase, glad I did! Great communication, packaging, and healthy dragons! Thank you Kevin! Highly recommended.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:30 AM   #28
rshewfel
I bought a large amount of roaches from Kevin. They arrived healthy, correct size and with an accurate count. What more can you ask for.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #29
ShawneeAlice
I just received my paradox spot leopard gecko from Kevin, and the whole transaction was flawless. When I first inquired about the gecko, he replied quickly and gave me the information I asked for. He shipped the gecko out when he said he would, and the gecko arrived perfectly healthy! Took a drink right out of the box :P Really happy with everything, thanks Kevin!

Old 05-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #30
AppEcto
I just completed my first purchase from Kevin and have no complaints. I'd recommend him as a seller and I especially appreciated his frequent communication by email throughout the process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!