pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:05 PM   #131
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
LOL. Don't you have to be an actor to in the hospital for "dehydration"?
Liar, actor, is there much difference? They are both living in a fantasy world.

Old 01-05-2005, 03:03 PM   #132
DAND
Question One more question...

Pete,

This has been nagging at me for a while so I will finally ask for an answer. Pete, what did you receive from Adam in trade for the sidewinder you sent him?

Old 01-05-2005, 05:51 PM   #133
ravensgait
Now that Dand

is an interestng question. I beleive it was asked very early on but didn't get answered. Seems we forgot all about it when Adam blew up. Adam if your looking at this shed some light on this for us. Randy Mackey

Old 01-05-2005, 06:55 PM   #134
DAND
Remember this?

Maybe this'll help your memory:

Quote: 12-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by Canyon State
I to look forward to doing business with peter in the future i am very pleased with our transaction. and the sidwinder looks great. thanks again. and thank you for your kind words and from now on in i will take advice as it is and not an insult. I just hope everybody else can understand that im still learning to deal with people dont have much experience in doing so. and thanks again cant wait till our next transaction.

oh p.s. peter dont get bittin it wont be pleasnt

Old 01-06-2005, 12:48 PM   #135
Wilomn
petey ol' boy, THIS is YOUR thread, the other one is for adam. You really aren't that bright, are you?

Let's see, where to begin.

Does po widdo petey have a owie? Awwwww po widdo boy. Hey, genious, I'm trying to get on your nerves. You're a lying sack of snot(thank you Darrin) and EVERYONE knows it. Bugs the heck out of you doesn't it? Maybe YOU should have just told the truth, you know, like I told you to, like a BUNCH of other folks told you to. Like you DID NOT do. Oh well, how does it go.... ye shall reap what ye sow.... something along those lines. How's the bull**** harvest coming petey?

Hey petey, how come you're mad at me for calling Fish and Game? Didn't YOU invite anyone of us to do so? The only reason I didn't call them initially is because YOU said YOU would and stupid me believed you. That won't be happening again.

By the way, it is well known and believed by ALL the smartest folks on fauna, a group which YOU most definately ARE included in, that I live in a trailor owned by my uncle with my eleventy-six or elevety-seven brothers and sisters. Do a search and you'll find the whole "story".

I live in Los Angeles petey, and I'm easy to find. I hide from no one. I'm not so tough, old, short, fat, not very smart, it's all in the trailor story. I do like my couch though, is that a problem for you. I was going to be heading up to bakersfield today but with the storm I might get stuck in the ''armpit" of california and so it'll have to wait until next week. If you'd like to meet in person then I'm all for it. I don't have anything against you personally, I just don't like your hypocritical type. Not at all. Is that apparent to you? I've tried to make it so.

I guess you're "selective" in your reading too. Webslave covered the fact that HE did not care one way or the other whether or not adam used 88. Do you EVER get your facts straight?

Play time?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Gosh, for a minute there I sort of felt left out, no personal appology or anything
and THEN I realized that this wasn't good ol' petey from beyond the web. They've both lied
sooooooo much I didn't realize who was writing.

Cut the crap "boy," FYI the name is Peter. I've got one last nerve, and you're getting it.
I've seen your type before, lurking around for your next gutless insult. So Keep talking,
someday you'll say something intelligent!

Quote:
Well adam, 88 or no you're still not going to be getting any business from a lot of folks and not so much because of what you believe, though that's a big part of it, but how put your beliefs out there. Talk about being a dick.

It's a shame the mods condone such use of language, well, I'm sure your "Contributor Shield"
remains in tact, the mods must have no other choice but to allow such obsceneties from what
I call filth. A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

Quote:
Now adam, what have YOU done about your situation with pete and the sidewinder you got from him? Does law enforcement on your end know, from you not anyone else, that you broke some laws? If not, why whatever happened to making things right? Do you think your reputation will improve and folks will like you better for trying to ignore the fact that you broke some serious laws?

Make somebody happy. Mind your own business. Or do what you did before, call the dept. yourself,
no one's stopping you from doing so. You seem to be a total waste of human flesh, what's your occupation, really?
Because by what I've read and all the questions you continue to ask about something that is
completely none of your business you're just a COP-WANNA-BE. Oh wait, you must just sit at home
and collect some kind of government check, considering the incredible amount of time on your hands
and in this forum - you must envy yourself, and for that I pity you.

Quote:
Oh, and if you get mad at me I'm cool with that, have at it. If you decide you or some of your friends need to meet me, that's cool too but, you'll have to take a number as there are several other bad guys out there who have already taken a number.

Ok "tough guy," you know where I live. How about you share a little piece of information with me?
We can arrange for a personal meeting, unless of course, you're gonna hide behind that screen.
We don't live very far from each other, boy, and I will be in the vicinity this month. I'll
even grant you the privilege of choosing the location. Since you're such a "tough" guy,
and you're making your offering to Adam from Arizona I highly doubt he'll waste his time
coming to Cali. He's already wasted his money on this site... could've used it for something
useful.

Quote:
Here's a little gem that you probably won't understand or appreciate but I'll take the chance- silence is golden.

Again, a person of your intelligence (or lack thereof) should take their own advice. Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
In other words, for your comprehension: Shut up for once, says it best.

Quote:
I guess I really shouldn't be surprised that you wimped out though. Afterall you're all by your lonesome here, no gang to back you up. Heck, you didn't even have the testicular fortitude (thank you gromph) to stand up for what you believe in. You're such a wuss you took the 88 off your name. Bet your skinhead homeys don't know you did that.

Actually, Webslave omitted the 88. And you say "wuss?" Hmm, let's see... you offered yourself with Adam's little buddies from Arizona, and you live in L.A., who's the real wuss?

Quote:
But, it would take a man to own up to that and you just DON'T make the cut, do you, boy?

Talk is cheap, Wuss boy, and so are you. Oh and If I said anything to you that I should be sorry for, I'm glad. If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.
You're the best at all you do - bitch, groan and moan.

Old 01-06-2005, 01:22 PM   #136
DAND
Thumbs down Petey quote...

It seems ol' Petey knew what was right but choose to do it the wrong way and of course lie about it every way 'til Tuesday.

Quote: 12-22-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally Posted by Beyond the Web
Do I know you, John? Because it seems like you're overly concerned regarding our business transaction. Obviously, you are mistaken considering you don't know the medium in which the reptiles were shipped. This is also not of your concern at all, you must know that Los Angeles International airport is the only local destination closest to Bakersfield to deliver via Delta. I am aware of the appropriate shipping carriers, but I do appreciate your concern. On the contraire, you should worry about your own matters.

It seems we know what medium in which the reptiles were shipped,

Quote: 01-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Like I said earlier, the sidewinder was shipped to Adam (via UPS - ok I've answered the question to this thread, please let it go).

Old 01-06-2005, 01:56 PM   #137
ravensgait
Well you guys were right

and I sure wasn't.... wonder if we'll ever get the truth out of these two. Or if they even know what the truth is any more.

Guys I yield to your superior methods.

Makes no sense they have to know that it's goona come home to roost on their heads yet instead of just fessing up and saying sorry I really messed up, they piss everyone off here and make certain that this will be followed up on to some kind of conclusion. Oh well

Randy Mackey

Old 01-06-2005, 03:32 PM   #138
DAND
Thumbs down Birds of a feather...

The truth is spread out over the threads. Neither one of the two seem to be able to remember what they have said (written) in the past. Which isn't too smart since it's here to review and refresh one's memory. When they were confronted with their own words, they both ignored it and went on the defensive. It’s just a childish manipulation attempt to direct the attention away from themselves when cornered.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #139
Wilomn
Far be it for me to with hold credit where it is due. There was one time that ol' petey DID tell the truth. It's over in the kingsnake forum. Here's the quote

Quote:
Thanks again, Wes. I'm learning lots from you.
Of this I have no doubt at all so far as truthfulness goes. It's a shame he didn't learn the good stuff that lots of us were trying teach him.

Old 01-08-2005, 06:59 PM   #140
DAND
A little bird told me...

to check these links out.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...ghlight=revxus

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...ghlight=revxus

http://www.spidertalk.net/forum/view...=5130#pid38496

http://www.spidertalk.net/forum/view...=5124#pid38451

http://www.spidertalk.net/forum/view...=5274#pid39482

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!