Pre kill using CO2?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
demoniendin
Question Pre kill using CO2??

My snake, the one i got yesterday, IS feeding on live mice, but I know that it is highly recommended that they go on prekilled and Id rather not kill it myself, plus my mom doesnt approve of frozen mice in any of the three freezers in my house. I know that there are a couple of humane ways to kill rats/mice, like breaking their necks, etc , but I want to know about using a co2 tank. Where can you find co2 and how do you make a box? Can you simply use a rubbermaid and some piece of dry ie, wet it and stick the rodent in there with the lid closed? or should i make it so that no air can escape whatsoever... I just dont really want to do anything too gory in terms of kiling my own mice....