New Jersey: For Adoption - Blood Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 03:30 PM   #1
denman
New Jersey: For Adoption - Blood Python

Hi,
This is my second post - I have a Male, 1 1/2 year old Blood Python - He was purchased in January. Thus far, he has not eaten for me, is skiddish, and I do not believe I have the captive enviornment this Python needs to thrive. I would be open to adopting him out to any Local New Jersey individuals (or anyone who is close enough to drive here and pick him up ). If you have the experience, and correct captive enviornment for a Blood Python and would like the challenge which this snake is going to provide you, than please contact me at : Denman55@yahoo.com
and we can discuss Adoption consideration.

Thanks,
P Bowen
Email: denman55@yahoo.com

Old 08-01-2004, 08:47 AM   #2
reptilewild in Jerse
hey man do u still got that blood python
if so i live in jersey and woold realy liek 2 talk 2 u about him email me at rede4paintball@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread