English Bull Terriers- Who else has one?! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
curtusforum.org
English Bull Terriers- Who else has one?!

Who else out there has one of these guys? I'd love to see them!!!

Here's my 5mth old Standard male..... LOVE this guy. He's my wingman!

Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
curtusforum.org
I KNOW there's got to be some other folks out there with BT's?

Where the BT fans at!?!? lol

Old 01-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
bad-one
I'm pretty late on this one but here are my girls! Mom( all white) and 9 m/o daughter I'm planning on getting an unrelated male to finish out the group. So far I'm looking at a liver tri boy who is just handsome and comes from good lines. Both are AKC reg, mom has been spayed since her first litter.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
bad-one
Oh and here's a pic of one of Kimba's (white w/ Brindle ears) litter mates! His new owner is awesome and sends updates on him! We love bull terriers over here, they make the best companion dogs

Old 01-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
curtusforum.org
NICE!!!

They are a breed different from the rest, for sure. My dog's parents cam from a breeder over in CA.

I love the tri's, my male has some tri dogs up close, so I hope that one day down the road if I stud him out he produces a tri. I'd keep one for sure!

My male just turned a year old a couple months ago. He is like my unofficial therapy dog, lol. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, he can make me smile no matter what!

Here's a couple more recent shots of him He LOVES tires, lol

Old 01-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #6
bad-one
He is just handsome! I love spud eyes Ours love nyla bones! They'll steal them from each other and it's pretty funny to watch em do it. Is he your first bully?

I'm glad we kept Kimba. We have a special bond with her as we handraised all of the litter from day one (Casper just wasn't a good mommy).

Here's some cute puppy pics ;P

The boys:

Kimba and my favorite boy " Little Bear":

Old 01-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
curtusforum.org
OMG how CUTE!

I love baby pics!!!

I must admit, while I like them all....that tri in the center is awesome!!!

Old 01-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #8
bad-one
He was always my favorite too! Arguably the the pick of the litter, also the most stubborn and dominant puppy you've ever met

Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
curtusforum.org
I wish more folks around here had these guys, they're such awesome dogs. It's almost like I have an alien on the leash whenever I take him out anywhere lmao.....

Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #10
bad-one
Lol it is like that! Everyone is like "omg what kind of dog is that?!" or they say "hey it's spuds" or "chico"

I've only seen one or two locally but they were either not purebred or lacked that classic egg head shape.