Inquiry Tropoddity - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #11
HerpVenue
One last attempt at lying by saying it was a misprint. I guess he also forgot that he also told it to me repeatedly face to face.

Then finally a little bit of an admittance.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #12
Ameivaboy
I worked hard on tegu talk, not once was i offered anything at all (a shirt, sticker,tegu etc) for free

Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
HerpVenue
And to pretend I did not already know the truth... I placed a call to Bobby Hill.
his words are. "That guy is full of crap. I do not even know him"

Old 03-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #14
Tropoddity
That was really wrong to bring bobby into this. Well here is my deposit to bobby. I will not show e-mail discussions out of respect for Bobby Hill.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #15
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropoddity View Post
That was really wrong to bring bobby into this. Well here is my deposit to bobby. I will not show e-mail discussions out of respect for Bobby Hill.
1. I did not bring Bobby into this. YOU did.

2. What is this supposed to prove? That even though you were an expert and gave tons of advice on tegutalk and sent bobby $500 he STILL does not know you? Okay. Mission accomplished. Like I told you. You are not that big. And when fauna admins gave you a warning point.... it isn't because they were trying to keep you down because you were big time with your two sales.

3. What about the free animals Bobby is supposedly going to send you. Was that a blown up work story people tell at the drinking fountain? Was it still a blown up work story when you decided to type it? What about when you said it was a misprint? What was it then? A misprinted blown up story?

4. What about your 1000 orders in the month of December. Was that a blown up story? Was it a blown up story when you decided to type it as well.

I have warned you over and over about your "blown up work stories" and your misprints and your lies. Whoops my bad. You do not lie. In your own words You just "embelish the truth" but you never lie.

You claim Xidragons cheated "many" people. Where are this "many" people? Or was that simply a lie to get me on your side so I would help you with whatever you wanted to do to them?

This is why I do not like facebook. People are now wondering what is going on. They have no clue about the lies you have been telling. They have no clue you have been PMing people and pitting people against each other so you can accomplish whatever it is you were after.

I will give you this. you were very smart for REFUSING to take it to fauna. I really don't have much.

It is okay. More people will catch on to you sooner or later.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
HerpVenue
Are you freakin kidding me right now Alek? I just realized. You posted paypal to show you are what?

I announced that I had boas born. Shortly after I announce the birth of my boas, I get the message in the picture

I can read through the lines. It is a gift of mine. Specially since a couple of days later, I posted that the boas died and you said "I was counting on those". So I know what your message to me meant. Any dunce can see that.

So you tell me you are having financial problems. It turns out you have been buying animals left and right. Thank you for adding a nail to your own coffin.

Oh yeah. I just realized. In the pictures I posted yesterday..... you say Bobby was holding animals for you without a deposit. I thin you just posted proof to the contrary.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #17
Tropoddity
Ritchie, I want to thank you for doing this. My direction was clouded and I am very sorry. I will take full responcabilty for the embelishments. I also want to apologise for my stupid reactions, to not trusting people. This week I have learned a great lesson. 1. it sucks being a admin of a facebook page. 2. I forgot what this hobby is all about. I should of stayed focus for the love as you once told me and have fun doing it instead of letting it run my life. I have abiiger focus right now and that is my famiy. Once again. I apologise Ritchie. And, good luck with your ventures.

Respectfully.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #18
HerpVenue
Our relationship will be "we work at the same place". We will be professional and cordial. That is it. Nothing else.

You keep “thanking” me. You keep apologizing to me. But nothing ever changes. I am seriously tired of addressing your embellishments. It comes second nature to you. Sometimes I think you believe the poop that comes out of your own mouth. One of these days someone is going to be affected financially by your embellishments. You know what happens after that? It comes to the BOI as a bad guy thread.

I address your “embellishments” privately and the first thing you do is ask “who put you up to this”.
I address your “embellishments” publicly and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is a lie. For example. I did not know I was kicked out of the BOI. That was news to me.

You say Bobby Hill is sending you gifts. You tell people it was just a misprint. Well what about the words when they came out of your mouth?

Around the 26th of December we had a big discussion about you not being this big expert on tegutalk. We had a big discussion that you only had 25 posts. We had a big discussion that you were only a member for 3 months. Do you remember that?

Old 03-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #19
snowgyre
With all due respect to the parties involved, I see a feud developing here with no real context behind what's been going on. The arguments do not correspond with the question of the original poster of this BOI thread, yet I do believe they are relevant to the BOI if you can explain your problems adequately. Ritchie and Alek, can you please give us a summary of what this debate is about with a timeline attached? I can't be the only one completely lost here. Thanks.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #20
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
With all due respect to the parties involved, I see a feud developing here with no real context behind what's been going on. The arguments do not correspond with the question of the original poster of this BOI thread, yet I do believe they are relevant to the BOI if you can explain your problems adequately. Ritchie and Alek, can you please give us a summary of what this debate is about with a timeline attached? I can't be the only one completely lost here. Thanks.
Nope, not the only one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!