KCRD Kansas City Reptile Distributers - GOOD GUYS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
tha3rdman
KCRD Kansas City Reptile Distributers - GOOD GUYS

I first inquired about Satanic Leaf tails at KCRD, Jason replied promptly with a quote including shipping. I purchased a 2.2 group which was shipped that day. The next morning I e-mail Jason to ensure he did ship the previous evening, and to get the tracking number.

What comes next is exactly why I will be a repeat customer to KCRD: UPS's web track showed that the package had been delivered and left on my door though I was home all day and indeed no package had been delivered. When I called KCRD I didn’t have to leave a message and wait, he answered the phone, promptly even. He called UPS, immediately, and then called me back to let me know that UPS was investigating the situation, and that he would call me as soon as they called him. About an hour later UPS had gotten their stuff straight and Jason called me to let me know the driver would be doubling back in 15 min.

Even though it was the Drivers fault (had a deliver close by and marked my package as delivered, though it never left the truck) Jason had genuine concern, and handled it like a pro.

Old 10-15-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
harrellharrell
I have spoken with and met with Jason several times, and although I haven't ever made a purchase from him (he's never had in stock what I've been looking for at the time), I will agree that he's a great guy. In fact I've recommended them to several other people.
We live in the Kansas City area, and I guarantee that sometime we will be doing business with KCRD in the very near future. They are an awsome and knowledgeable bunch who genuinely care for their customers and their animals.
Anthony

Old 08-06-2007, 02:09 PM   #3
lev8i
corn snake

When can you breed a corn snake?
I'm a new member

Old 08-06-2007, 04:22 PM   #4
liquidleaf
Levi, try going to one of the corn snake forums. You shouldn't be posting questions like that in the board of inquiry. This is a thread about KCRD (the business) only.

I have purchased from Jason before (in 2004) and there was a shipping mix up then (DHL way back when merged with Airborne), where the snake was shipped to an entirely wrong hub in the wrong state. The snake was a day late but arrived OK, and Jason kept in contact with me and the shipping company the whole time.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:44 AM   #5
Psikosis
Jason is a great guy. I got sick and couldnt take care of my snakes. I called Jason and he was going to take them in for me. He was going to feed them and have them on consignment for me at a little fee. Now you cant beat that. I made several purchases from Jason and still have all the animals I got from him. I would recommend him he is a great guy and I cant say enough about him. Jason if you read this shoot me an email. The week I was suppose to meet you I was in a real bad motorcycle wreck. Imfully recovered now. xykotikreptiles@yahoo.com

Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
KCRD.com
Thanks for the kind words from you all....

To make everyone aware, although we haven't had an ad posted on Kingsnake since the beginning of the year, we are still in business, as our ads are being posted primarily here on Fauna as well as a few on Reptile Auctions.

We still are doing shows and are in the process of trying to open a reptile & amphibian exclusive store here in Kansas City.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!