New York Metro Reptile Expo April 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-12-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
Glenn Bartley
New York Metro Reptile Expo April 13

The NY Metro Reptile Expo will be tomorrow April 13th. For info on how to get there go to NY METRO REPTILE EXPO

This is usually a pretty decent show. The best I have seen in this area. This show will be in the upstairs room which is much bigger than the one in the basement. There is usually a good selection of herps and herp accessories and books.

If anyone who visits this site is going, stop by the Long Island Herpetological Society table and say hello, I'll be there.

Brest regards,
Glenn B

Old 04-14-2003, 11:39 PM   #2
Glenn Bartley
All in all a great show, but I stayed at the LIHS table until too late and did not buy what I wanted to. As it is I picked up a nice Brazilian Rainbow Boa that I will be selling in the future. Bought it from a friend who wanted me to sell it for him there. He named his price and I guaranteed to sell it or buy it myself. I am happy it is mine, I'll enjoy it for a little while and I am pretty sure I'll sell it for a profit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!