Gun Control - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 12-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Metachrosis
Pretty scary if you think about how people trust the medical professional
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Pretty scary if you think about how people trust the medical professional
So statistically it is far more dangerous to go to a doctor than it is to have guns in the house.

The solution is simple: Ban all doctors. That will solve that problem, won't it? The issue is safety and security, is it not?

Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
hhmoore
I'd rather look at the numbers of intentional deaths from both groups; mainly because I'm surprised that doctors don't kill more of their patients. Some of those people are darned annoying.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'd rather look at the numbers of intentional deaths from both groups; mainly because I'm surprised that doctors don't kill more of their patients. Some of those people are darned annoying.
Based on the statistics, I'm surprised that the reverse doesn't happen more often....

Old 12-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #15
Metachrosis
A populous dependent on an entity to protect them from the exact same entity that's intent on protecting "you" from yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So statistically it is far more dangerous to go to a doctor than it is to have guns in the house.

The solution is simple: Ban all doctors. That will solve that problem, won't it? The issue is safety and security, is it not?

Old 01-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #16
WebSlave
Heck, it wouldn't even take much in the way of metal working skills to build something like this.

Of course, shooting REAL shotgun shells would take a bit more robust of a design, I would think. But the concept would be the same.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #17
Metachrosis
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/01/...es-viral-12897

Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #18
Metachrosis
Better yet . . . .
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...r-Gun-Grabbing

Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #19
JColt
Maybe we should all write same letter but change weapon to Burmese Python and see if it works!

Old 01-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #20
Metachrosis
Pat Quinn BEAT DOWN!
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ers-no-really/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!