Printable Gun Clips - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #31
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Well I was just trying to discuss, not be insulting.
Then it appears that you are easily insulted.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #32
Metachrosis
Pretty safe bet it will be some time before "need" is even relevant
There are plenty of these low rent rifles(AR 15) and the massive amount of superior built variants already out.(I know of close to 30 legit quality sources that have made/sold thousands)
It will be a long time before anyone can print off a legit barrel so . . . . . .

Old 02-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #33
WebSlave
All you need to make homegrown is the receiver part with the serial number on it. Everything else can be bought across the counter without a FFL (and subsequent paperwork) involved.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #34
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Then it appears that you are easily insulted.
No I meant I wasn't trying to insult you. Your last post seemed a little personal and I didn't want to come off the wrong way.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #35
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
No I meant I wasn't trying to insult you. Your last post seemed a little personal and I didn't want to come off the wrong way.
No, I didn't take it that way at all. Printed text doesn't give any sort of body language or voice inflection, so sometimes we all have to take that into consideration. Many words can mean many different things to people depending a LOT on the delivery and context of them. Certainly I know I don't often take the time to go beyond getting from point A to point B in the most direct manner I can.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #36
JColt
Law & Disorder / Civilization & Discontents
3D printing gunmaker forms company to flout copyright law, à la the Pirate Bay

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...he-pirate-bay/

Old 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #37
Metachrosis
Update! they work absolutely fantastic,got one screwed together here recently and she is a smokin smooth shooter.
Working on getting the select fire option working currently,very much a reality and soon to be rockin full 30 mags very soon.
Heads up on some new 3D printed suppressors being cranked out as well

As for FFL its looking pretty much like a generic speed limit sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
All you need to make homegrown is the receiver part with the serial number on it. Everything else can be bought across the counter without a FFL (and subsequent paperwork) involved.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Update! they work absolutely fantastic,got one screwed together here recently and she is a smokin smooth shooter.
Working on getting the select fire option working currently,very much a reality and soon to be rockin full 30 mags very soon.
Heads up on some new 3D printed suppressors being cranked out as well

As for FFL its looking pretty much like a generic speed limit sign
I suspect it won't be very long before BATF makes even the 3D printer coding for such items illegal to possess without the required tax stamps and red tape for the actual item. So get them while you still can without such restrictions.

Now would be an EXCELLENT time to buy a 3D scanner, I think. As long as there are some sort of standards in use by the various scanners and printers, of course. Otherwise this will become a Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD battle with the users being the real losers waiting out the battle.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #39
Metachrosis
Its clear to "many" the NRA is in position to sell out to their buddy's
and we the people are far more "ready" then they will ever admit.
They and their restrictions should be worried,posting more speed limit signs will do them no good. Those that "choose" to remain "FREE" will do so regardless of . . . . . . .

Old 03-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #40
Metachrosis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!