treYvon support - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
Metachrosis
treYvon support

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty, because they are underage. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless, but I was underage too.

My family made the mistake of being half white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. (This is only relevant because the make-up of the Sanford FL community, which was misrepresented as being 78% White, was called in to question by the major media outlets. The actual demographics are 50% white, 30% Black in Sanford, not quite what was represented by the media.) Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
(Again, the specifics regarding the esteemed Reverend's involvement, as well as that of the Black Panthers and our Nation's leader are what propelled the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case into the national spotlight.)

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.
— in Brunswick, GA.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
Metachrosis
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
tbgnc22
There is no difference other than Martin supplied Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson with more race baiting fuel. Obama can't stand up and say "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin" with a white kid. Its absolutely sickening how much of a racial divide those 3 have tried to cause. Instead of uniting people in this country they have successfully split us even more.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
Metachrosis
Its not black people who run the MSM. And you definitely cant convince me that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have NOT sold out to the mainstream money from the euro Jewish media empire. Jackson and Sharpton are useful idiots for their euro Jewish paymasters Murdoch, Soros, Bloomberg and the like

Old 07-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"
Actually I really do believe that statement that Obama made. One of the very few statements that I have heard from him that I DO believe.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #6
tbgnc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Actually I really do believe that statement that Obama made. One of the very few statements that I have heard from him that I DO believe.
That was actually perfect LOL.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
Metachrosis
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Rev. Al Sharpton announced Tuesday that he will lead a national "Justice for Trayvon" day in 100 cities this weekend to press for federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman's acquittal over the weekend in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin has touched off protests around the country. The Justice Department is investigating whether Zimmerman violated Martin's civil rights when he shot the 17-year-old during a February 2012 confrontation in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman said he fired his gun in self-defense.
"People all across the country will gather to show that we are not having a two- or three-day anger fit. This is a social movement for justice," Sharpton said as he announced the plan outside the Justice Department with several ministers.
The rallies and vigils will occur in front of federal court buildings at noon Saturday in cities including Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and New York.
Sharpton admits there are possible legal hurdles, but says "there is also a blatant civil rights question of does Trayvon Martin and the Trayvon Martins of this country have the civil right to go home."
Sharpton says vigils will be followed by a conference next week in Miami to develop a plan to address Florida's "stand-your-ground" law. The law gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.
A six-member jury acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.

Old 07-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Rev. Al Sharpton announced Tuesday that he will lead a national "Justice for Trayvon" day in 100 cities this weekend to press for federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman's acquittal over the weekend in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin has touched off protests around the country. The Justice Department is investigating whether Zimmerman violated Martin's civil rights when he shot the 17-year-old during a February 2012 confrontation in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman said he fired his gun in self-defense.
"People all across the country will gather to show that we are not having a two- or three-day anger fit. This is a social movement for justice," Sharpton said as he announced the plan outside the Justice Department with several ministers.
The rallies and vigils will occur in front of federal court buildings at noon Saturday in cities including Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and New York.
Sharpton admits there are possible legal hurdles, but says "there is also a blatant civil rights question of does Trayvon Martin and the Trayvon Martins of this country have the civil right to go home."
Sharpton says vigils will be followed by a conference next week in Miami to develop a plan to address Florida's "stand-your-ground" law. The law gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.
A six-member jury acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.
Do they REALLY understand the message this is sending?

Old 07-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
sheesh.
it's an excuse for people to riot and try to get free crap from radio shack and wallmart.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #10
WebSlave
And speaking of some pretty bone headed statements being made...

This guy doesn't even understand that it was Zimmerman on trial.

I would REALLY like to see how some people would like the laws of this country to be written in their favor.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!