Watching me visit Fauna - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #11
Celtic Constrictors
I think it boils down to wanting to destroy the evil crypto-currency, the bit coin. It's evil because it can't be taxed.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
BulkMice.com
Hopefully they are making backups of my site and computer :-) I get viruses so often its good to know the NSA is making backups!

Old 08-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
Metachrosis
Since 1994 Ive never had a virus
Could it be something related to never running blot-ware PC manipulative
software ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkMice.com View Post
Hopefully they are making backups of my site and computer :-) I get viruses so often its good to know the NSA is making backups!

Old 08-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #14
BulkMice.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Since 1994 Ive never had a virus
Could it be something related to never running blot-ware PC manipulative
software ?

I believe it has more to do with allowing my to use my PC hahaha

Old 08-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #15
BulkMice.com
/\ *wife*

Old 08-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #16
JColt
I got virus about a year ago but it was with win8 rc1. I build/repair/network and I keep getting computers that are properly configured against viruses and same people keep bringing them back! I am astounded some times. I'm like where the hell did you go to find this? lol. Some people are virus magnets.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #17
Metachrosis
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...er-shuts-down/

My Fellow Users,
I have been forced to make a difficult decision: to become complicit in crimes against the American people or walk away from nearly ten years of hard work by shutting down Lavabit. After significant soul searching, I have decided to suspend operations. I wish that I could legally share with you the events that led to my decision. I cannot. I feel you deserve to know what’s going on–the first amendment is supposed to guarantee me the freedom to speak out in situations like this. Unfortunately, Congress has passed laws that say otherwise. As things currently stand, I cannot share my experiences over the last six weeks, even though I have twice made the appropriate requests.
What’s going to happen now? We’ve already started preparing the paperwork needed to continue to fight for the Constitution in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. A favorable decision would allow me resurrect Lavabit as an American company.
This experience has taught me one very important lesson: without congressional action or a strong judicial precedent, I would _strongly_ recommend against anyone trusting their private data to a company with physical ties to the United States.
Sincerely, Ladar Levison Owner and Operator, Lavabit LLC

Old 08-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #18
WebSlave
Pretty frightening to come to the realization that perhaps the people of Russia are more free than us Americans.

Old 08-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #19
Metachrosis
the US is still in the conditioning stage,the Nation will have to adjust to
what they have been allowed to deny for so many decades.
Even the left/libs are starting to face their own music and defecting and attempting to hold neutral positions
Documented truth(s) back thru the 50,40 and 30's have kicked more then a few jaws shut.

I look for "I TOLD YOU SO" slogan reaching fad status pretty soon

Old 08-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #20
BulkMice.com
Glad to see some like minded individuals on this forum!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!