Watching me visit Fauna - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #31
JColt
I'm a middle of the roader for the most part. I can lean towards conservative or liberal depending on the issue but rarely full blown retard. Reps and Dems both take your money and liberty, they just go about a bit differently.

Old 08-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #32
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine84 View Post
Free as in the absence of an oppressive government constantly taking my money and rights away under the guise of 'security'. I would like to buy some land and a house and be left to my own devises.

I think the US constitution spells it out pretty clear. Right now we pay taxes on taxes. Taxed on what we earn. Taxed on what we spend. Taxed on what we sell. Taxed on what we get back from paying taxes for (social security).

All while being watched and recorded in our every waking hour. It's like a global scale Truman Show.
Probably one of the more disturbing thoughts you will ever have is the realization that you will not likely be any more free in the future than you are right now. Then further realize that while there really aren't a whole lot of good things to say about today, tomorrow looks even worse.

For instance, how much is the USA really in debt right now? I mean REAL figures that aren't from books that the government has cooked into shoe leather? Anyone heard of any REALISTIC plan to get out of that hole that didn't have the words "sacrifice" and "pain" associated with it? And of course, that doesn't mean any sacrifice and pain to the people who actually got US into this mess, now does it?

Old 08-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #33
Shadera
That reminds me. Is the debt clock ticking again? It didn't move for 60 days or so last I checked.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #34
Metachrosis
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine84 View Post
Free as in the absence of an oppressive government constantly taking my money and rights away under the guise of 'security'. I would like to buy some land and a house and be left to my own devises.

I think the US constitution spells it out pretty clear. Right now we pay taxes on taxes. Taxed on what we earn. Taxed on what we spend. Taxed on what we sell. Taxed on what we get back from paying taxes for (social security).

All while being watched and recorded in our every waking hour. It's like a global scale Truman Show.

Old 08-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #35
Celtic Constrictors
The sad truth is that I had that epiphany years ago, Rich, even before Obama and Bush swore their oaths. I'm a member of the generation that is largely responsible for the current presidency and am a minority in my beliefs. I suppose being raised by my grandfather who is a retired army NCO had a lot to do with my political awareness but moreso my natural skepticism and outside the box thinking. I ask a lot of questions even when it is deemed "Inappropriate".

Old 08-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #36
Metachrosis
indexed:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!