FS: Dell Optiplex GS260 Pentium 4 Desktop Computer! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 10:28 AM   #1
Goanna
FS: Dell Optiplex GS260 Pentium 4 Desktop Computer!

Dell Optiplex GS 260 For sale! This machine is great for everyday home or office use(Not so much for gaming or any 3d applications due to the video chipset).

I picked up 2 of these from a friend who sold his small business, I am keeping one for myself to use just for programming and web design, freeing my other system to be used for all my entertainment purposes .

Anyway, here are the specs.

2.4 Ghz Intel P4 Processor
512 MB Ram
Intel Integrated video
80GB Hard Disk Drive
DVD Rom
CDRW
Floppy
Integrated Intel Audio

It also has a nice cpu cooler, with a duct leading form the CPU out the back of the case. Its not extreme cooling, but it is definitly better then a stock Heatskink/Fan.

I am asking $450.00 OBO. Feel free to throw some numbers at me. For $450.00 though (If interested), I can throw in a 17" CRT* (I have three to choose from, all in great condition). See Here for Monitors.

Shipping is not included. This item will most likely go out DHL ground, and will be fully insured. To get an accurate quote, it is best to send me your full address, as with large heavy items like a Desktop PC and/or a CRT monitor, the fast quotes using zip codes can sometimes be inacurate.

I have good feedback on eBay (150 plus transactions all positive) and EOCF. I also have some feedback on Heatware (a feedback system for computer enthusiests).

My eBay Feedback
My EOCF Feedback
My Heatware

Thanks for looking. If interested in anything, post a reply or PM me. I accept PayPal or Money Orders/Cashiers Checks. Thank you!

*If you take me up on the CRT offer, you will still need to pay for its shipping. I have accounts with all major couriers though, so I always try to find you the best rate available.

One last note, If someone is interested in this right away, it will take a day or two for me to go get it, as the one I am offering for sale is still set up at the office. So, if someone is interested, I will put up a pending notice, and I will get everything ready to ship. Once I have it all ready to go, I will let the interested party know, and they can send me the payment.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread