Red eared sliders - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 04:35 AM   #21
Dennis Hultman
You ship ground?
Not to mention you are offering to ship snakes by post office on another thread. Can you say Federal Offense for both you and your buyers?
Turtles and Snakes are prohibited to be sent through the post office!

Old 04-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #22
crazybandit3
Not to mention that most these people are wasting money, since you can go to a local rescue and get 10 sub adult, adults, or baby RES for FREE, just need to adopt them, RES are everywhere, there are thousands that need homes, so why do you buy one?

Old 04-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #23
eqa77
Res

How much to ship 2 to zip code 49733? Thanks!

Old 04-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #24
scuba6567
I do have a few left but already up for auction, Out of 800+ turtles sent out this year mostly priority mail, 1 was reported back to me as DOA and 2 were reported some time later as being sick but never sent back a message as being dead as of this day. If you pack them the right way you should not need to worry, but some people have a problem with that. P.S. you are not allowed to ship through UPS or FED EX i worked for UPS for 5 years in the Mesquiete hub. So I guess you have to break the news to everyone that they cannot sell their animals anymore unless they use airport to airport or DHL not really sure if you can ship a variety through DHL either. Be sure to reply with any rude comments that you wish.
Stephen
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2006, 11:17 PM   #25
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba6567
I do have a few left but already up for auction, Out of 800+ turtles sent out this year mostly priority mail, 1 was reported back to me as DOA and 2 were reported some time later as being sick but never sent back a message as being dead as of this day. If you pack them the right way you should not need to worry, but some people have a problem with that. P.S. you are not allowed to ship through UPS or FED EX i worked for UPS for 5 years in the Mesquiete hub. So I guess you have to break the news to everyone that they cannot sell their animals anymore unless they use airport to airport or DHL not really sure if you can ship a variety through DHL either. Be sure to reply with any rude comments that you wish.
Stephen
First there is a difference between shipping UPS or FedEx vs the Post office. If you ship UPS or FedEx and you are not a verified shipper it is against company policy but not a federal crime. If you ship by the post office it’s a federal offense. Period!

Second, it is very easy to become certified with FedEx. If you need help doing it the right way then you can look up the threads in the shipping forum.

Third, If you continue to ship snakes through the post office as you are doing in your other ads the rest of this community is going to come down on you hard. There is no reason to take the chance by sending via ground service any snake. The bad publicity alone and can have a huge effect on our hobby.

Old 04-22-2006, 11:38 PM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba6567
Be sure to reply with any rude comments that you wish.
Stephen
This site has hundreds of breeders doing it the right way. Sending your test package into FedEx and being certified is as easy as 1,2,3. If you think I'm being rude consider yourself lucky that the rules for posting have changed recently.

Old 04-23-2006, 01:25 PM   #27
scuba6567
where is the bad publicity besides you. No other website has a problem. and most of the people i get stuff from do the same. I will look into different means, I do understand what you mean, I only ship overnight in the summers and winters for the safety of the animals. But when temps are right at both ends and between, I have had only one fatality, and have shipped many many things. Plus if the US post office will let me ship my fish priority mail I do not see the big deal if no one is dying. If they were I would have a problem with it. As a matter of fact I have had and herd of more fatality when dealing with ups due to temps in the warehouses. But i am still unaware of being allowed to ship with them. sorry for the argument, I will look into other means of shipping. Would you think USPS express is acceptable??
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-17-2009, 06:09 AM   #28
mgoblue346
How are they shipped?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
bradleymoore
do you have any left? 74115

Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #30
andrea28
zip code-67501

and i only need one.
can you tell me total cost plz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread