Bad Guy Christine Devita 405-440-3064 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2017, 08:55 PM   #31
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Too late for me to take pause
Me too, my message was sent prior to the "pause", so make that 2x pitchers full.

Old 03-17-2017, 06:29 AM   #32
Iguanalady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldevita1313 View Post
I don't know how to add a photo. I can't figure it out I have 198 emails between us. They are threatening that if I don't send more money I won't get the dragon and they will call the police and say I'm dealing drugs. People are crazy. I have never experienced this before. I have bought things from people off the internet and eBay for years and never had a problem. My kids are so upset they are not getting their beardie ��
one thing I do know is that even if they do call the police and say you are dealing drugs, the cops do a complete investigation into it before they ever come knocking on your door. They don't just take someone's word for it, so if you have nothing to hide, then there is no worry. Take stuff like that with a grain of salt, its just scare tactics.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:00 AM   #33
Lucille
From Snopes:

CLAIM
Facebook "pirates" perpetrate scams by setting up look-alike Facebook accounts that copy other users' profiles. See Example(s)

EXAMPLES Collected via e-mail, December 2012
WARNING!! Some hackers are now taking your profile picture and your name and creating a new FB account. They then ask your friends to add them. Your friends think it is you, so they accept. From that moment on they can say and post whatever they want under your name. Please don’t accept a second friendship request from me, I have only one account. Copy this on your wall to keep others informed.

New scam on Facebook … There is now “Pirates” who copy your profile picture and asks for friendship in your name with a new account. Do not accept any requests in my name since this is my only account … Thanks to all … Copy this post to the wall … Recommended to all your contacts

Please be careful: some hackers have found something new. They take your profile picture and your name and create a new FB account. Then they ask your friends to add them. Your friends think it is you, so they accept. From that moment on they can say and post whatever they want under your name. Please don’t accept a second friendship demand from me, I have only one account.

Heads-ups!! Almost every account is being cloned. Your picture and your name are used to create a new facebook account (they don’t need your password to do this). They want your friends to add them to their facebook account. Your friends will think that it’s you and accept your request. From that point on they can write what they want under your name. I have NO plans to open a new account. Please DO NOT accept a 2nd friend request from “me”. Copy this message on your wall.

RATING
PARTLY TRUE
ORIGIN
Warnings about Facebook “pirates” who copy other users’ profiles were circulating widely on that social media site in December 2012 and have reappeared periodically since then.

It is true in a general sense that some scammers have engaged in Facebook cloning, a process in which the scammer creates a new Facebook account using a profile picture and similar name taken from an existing user, then sends out friend requests which appear to originate from that user. (The requests often claim the sender has just set up a new Facebook account or was locked out of his previous account.) The end purpose of such scams varies: it may be to send Facebook users links to malicious websites that propagate malware, to perpetrate phishing schemes, or to collect personal information from users that can be used for identity theft.

However, contrary to the example text reproduced above, Facebook cloning is not a “new scam,” nor is there any evidence that its occurrence has increased greatly in recent days. (It also isn’t a “hack,” as the scam requires no special privileges nor breaking in to any Facebook accounts to accomplish.)

In general, Facebook users should always be cautious with friend requests: attempt to verify their validity before accepting them, be wary of additional requests from persons you have already befriended, and take care about what information you share with friends on Facebook.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:35 AM   #34
Robert Walker
Back again under:
Account:
daniellehr
Danielle Moore

Email: daniellehrmn@gmail.com
Phone: (240) 270-2052

Old 08-21-2017, 06:19 AM   #35
Yonge Will
Hacked Account

I am writing in this forum because i received a message from someone on my facebook that was hacked saying i am a scam please take all these fake information down. i lost my account to some hackers who used it and post rubbish please i don't even know what this forum is all about but as i was asked to join before i reply that's why i registered. please who ever posted this information about me and my names should take it off. thank you

Old 08-21-2017, 06:21 AM   #36
Yonge Will
Robert please talk to me i need to know what's going on here

Old 08-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #37
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonge Will View Post
i received a message from someone on my facebook
When did you receive the message on Facebook?

Old 08-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #38
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonge Will View Post
Robert please talk to me i need to know what's going on here

What's up with this info?

Yonge Will

Name : Yongue Willy

Registered name Yonge Will, says his name is Yongue Willy, and lives where? oh yeah, buea SW Region.

Here's the info on buea:
Buea is the capital of the Southwest Region of Cameroon. The town is located on the eastern slopes of Mount Cameroon and has a population of 90,088. About 150,000 people live in Buea.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-24-2019, 01:42 AM   #39
jakob_granat
happy to find this page this same guy/women is still at it trying to scam as he was offer a zero beardie for only 150$ i smelled something fishy did some research off the phone number and was happy to find this thread fauna with another save

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
405-440-3064, christine devita