Bad Guy Christopher Davis (calebroad) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:36 PM   #31
DavidBeard
Serious question.....how old are you, Chris?

Do you go into a restaurant and say "I want food?" instead of telling the wait staff/cashier exactly what you want?

You don't seem to have the best business acumen when it comes to communicating online. This is evident in this thread and the other one where you participated heavily.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:07 PM   #32
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Serious question.....how old are you, Chris?

Do you go into a restaurant and say "I want food?" instead of telling the wait staff/cashier exactly what you want?

You don't seem to have the best business acumen when it comes to communicating online. This is evident in this thread and the other one where you participated heavily.

David Beard, let's just let it go. You are stuck on an irrelevant grammar error. Your friend Ross Baker is a snot nose cry baby, who came on this BOI and made a fool of himself. And now your grabbing for straws to throw him a lifeline.

But I think your the only one defending his absolutely absurd actions. He has made a mockery of the BOI, and of you.

This thread is so petty and rediculous. And Ross admitted himself the thread was a mistake and was not truthful. So keep trolling away David Beard. You and Ross Baker can only cause yourselves more embarrassment at this point.

Merry Christmas To All,
Chris Davis

Old 12-17-2016, 02:41 PM   #33
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
David Beard, let's just let it go. You are stuck on an irrelevant grammar error. Your friend Ross Baker is a snot nose cry baby, who came on this BOI and made a fool of himself. And now your grabbing for straws to throw him a lifeline.

But I think your the only one defending his absolutely absurd actions. He has made a mockery of the BOI, and of you.

This thread is so petty and rediculous. And Ross admitted himself the thread was a mistake and was not truthful. So keep trolling away David Beard. You and Ross Baker can only cause yourselves more embarrassment at this point.

Merry Christmas To All,
Chris Davis
You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, Chris. Did you read the beginning of the thread at all? I questioned and chastised him as well, stating this thread had no business on the BOI. I don't know Mr Baker nor have I ever heard of him before, so he is no friend of mine. Nobody is defending him, so stop trying to play a victim.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:02 PM   #34
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, Chris. Did you read the beginning of the thread at all? I questioned and chastised him as well, stating this thread had no business on the BOI. I don't know Mr Baker nor have I ever heard of him before, so he is no friend of mine. Nobody is defending him, so stop trying to play a victim.
For god sakes, I am the victim. This whole post was a rediculous waiste of my time. David Beard, your on here hacking away at my grammar shortcomings. Oh well, get over it.

Go enjoy the festive season with your family, as I am. Anyone that looks at this in the future will agree with the people who commented......this was not worthy of BOI, and Ross Baker should be embarrassed.

Chris Davis

Old 12-17-2016, 03:52 PM   #35
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
For god sakes, I am the victim. This whole post was a rediculous waiste of my time. David Beard, your on here hacking away at my grammar shortcomings. Oh well, get over it.

Go enjoy the festive season with your family, as I am. Anyone that looks at this in the future will agree with the people who commented......this was not worthy of BOI, and Ross Baker should be embarrassed.

Chris Davis
That doesn't matter here. If you use poor grammar you get ripped on regardless if you are in the right. Some folks just can't let it go. You have to come correct when you start a bad guy thread.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:18 PM   #36
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
That doesn't matter here. If you use poor grammar you get ripped on regardless if you are in the right. Some folks just can't let it go. You have to come correct when you start a bad guy thread.
I understand that. Cletus I didn't start this bad guy thread, nor did I do anything to be a bad guy. The whole thing is just a humiliation on Ross Baker.

It's a little amusing at this point. I'm sitting at a Bday party with nothing else to do. So I'm responding to this cringe worthy thread started by Ross Baker and friends.

Although I think the BOI is a very useful tool when used appropriately, I wish Ross Baker would come back on here and either retract his claim, or either carry on with his absurd, embarrassing, amusing accusation. After being scammed out of an expensive turtle by Stephen Brenner (past). I find this thread to be unfounded, to no limit.

Besides my grammar shortcomings, Ross called me a scammer, then referred to a past bout with a moderator, then apologized, then attacked again. LMAO

Ross admitted his thread was not correct and also not worthy of BOI, also no scam took place, he asked for this to be removed, and since his claim is admittedly false, it should be removed.

Thank You!

Old 12-17-2016, 04:23 PM   #37
DavidBeard
I want thread removed?

Old 12-17-2016, 04:30 PM   #38
Pasodama
No BOI thread, regardless if it has merit or is deemed unfounded, is removed from the BOI.
Not even threads that are deemed ridiculous.

~~~~

Old 12-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #39
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
No BOI thread, regardless if it has merit or is deemed unfounded, is removed from the BOI.
Not even threads that are deemed ridiculous.

~~~~
I understand, well my professor once told me that any publicity is good publicity. So on a different note, although all my available turtles are sold now, I will have more caramels, snows, and albinos long about March. Please log my number.

Merry Christmas from my fam to yours!

Chris Davis
404-433-0003

Old 12-17-2016, 07:11 PM   #40
Dracorex5
What a strange conversation. Maybe it's just because I've talked to a lot of people who quick-email like Chris has (really common when collaborating on projects or just trying to get really quick info) but this seems like such a non-issue it hurts. And Chris seems like a normal human being

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!