Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #271
Otter_23
LMAO sorry for laughing Scott but people tend to get a bit overzealous.

Adam pay your bill (add the tip as well).

Old 07-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #272
David Reid
The last like 10 pages are the same handful of people trying to one up the others...

Old 07-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #273
zim13
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
The last like 10 pages are
the same handful of people trying to one up the others...
Careful David. I made this same point and was(nicely) put in my place.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #274
zim13
Going against my own advice.....

I am new to this site(obviously) and jut wondered why people didn't ask for proof right away when the original claim was posted like every other bad guy post I've looked at.

I gave my personal dealings with Adam, which were positive, when it wasn't exactly known what was going on. Again no proof at that time. I thought that was the purpose of this board.

When I started seeing page after page of attacks that started to get personal, I voiced my concern about it's ability to accomplish anything. I probably could have done so less snarky....but I was getting frustrated.

I don't know Adam personally and have ceased purchasing from him. I in NO WAY have defended him. I obviously want to see everything resolved.

I plan on being these boards for awhile and expressing myself when I feel the situation warrants it. I don't stick my nose in something that I have no part of. I will observe and base any future decisions as it pertains to my hobby on the great information that I find on here.

I am sorry that this isn't the proper thread to really be doing this on but I feel that a few people on here should read this. I don't want to get myself labeled as an idiot or a bad guy. Sorry for wasting this spot on this.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #275
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23 View Post
LMAO sorry for laughing Scott but people tend to get a bit overzealous.

Adam pay your bill (add the tip as well).
Just a thought.....Scott, did the callers identify themselves as Fauna members? Is it possible that these callers are not be Fauna members, but actual people owed who had been unable to catch hold of him before and saw your name as attached to his?

Old 07-16-2010, 04:05 AM   #276
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim13 View Post
When I started seeing page after page of attacks that started to get personal, I voiced my concern about it's ability to accomplish anything. I probably could have done so less snarky....but I was getting frustrated.
Three customers of Adam who had been unsuccessful for extended periods of time getting ahold of him were able to do so because of this thread.

One got their product, one was able to complete the last payment on a snake she had good money on, and the other was offered a payment plan on a two year old debt.

All because of this thread.

Or does anyone think that Adam decided in one week to settle three outstanding issues with customers on a whim, coincidentally while this thread was in full heat?

Didn't think so.

That should address your concern about the ability of this thread to accomplish anything.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #277
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Just a thought.....Scott, did the callers identify themselves as Fauna members? Is it possible that these callers are not be Fauna members, but actual people owed who had been unable to catch hold of him before and saw your name as attached to his?
Does it really matter if they identified themselves as members in their email?

Something for people to consider....if you do not know enough about a situation to at least know who the players are (in this case, knowing Scott and Adam are two different people), then you certainly don't know enough to begin your own email campaign. Your attempts to be a hero only make you look like an idiot.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #278
zim13
Completely missed my point Craig. That's alright.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #279
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim13 View Post
Completely missed my point Craig. That's alright.
How about explaining it to me in a PM?

Old 07-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #280
WillArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
This is what I have a problem with and why it seems like I am defending Mr Wysocki, when I am not. William, where are you getting your information from? Where has it been stated that there "has been no contact for two years"?

I am NOT singling your post out, but this is my "valid point" as I explained to someone in PMs as someone relatively "new" to Fauna might misconstrue the actual facts based on what we say. There has been a total of 3 emails posted from the OP (original poster) none of which stated there was no communication for 2 years, but 4 months.

While I dont think anyone that has defended Mr Wysocki, or asked for more proof, thinks that Mr Wysocki is right be not having contact for 4 mos, but it seems as though he not only cut the OP off, but cut off people who still owed him money. Maybe he indeed has/had some serious issues that would account for 4 mos of no contact, we dont know. Doesnt make it right, but we arent in his position to know what was going on through his head during that time.

I will give an example that most people here know... My parents home was hit by a tornado on May 10, 2010. They still dont have a roof on their home, no cable, no landline phone, and only a cell phone. Fortunately, my family doesnt run a home-based business that they have to keep in daily contact with people via the internet, have a need to watch TV, etc... But, my point being is that they dont take having internet or communication with the outside world important at the moment. Hell, they dont have a roof on their home, I wouldnt either.

Im not making excuses for Mr Wysocki whatsoever as I do not know him. I am just explaining that there are some instances that we should be able to accept other than "only if he was in a coma for 2 years". By the way, you made some valid points but we really need more facts IMO.
Let me start by saying, that is upsetting what happened to your parents,very sorry.
Now, again not my fight,I have better things to do then quarrel with people about someone elses business,nor do I have enough armor or arguments for the subject,honestly.(But do I need any?)The thread was started stating they had been waiting since 2008,I don't know maybe I cant read?Plus just using reference from other post is where I get my info Dean.It is this simple there are pay phones,someone elses internet,something but he has been doing an awful lot of running around from "what I hear".You just make contact someway some how its that simple you owe someone you figure it out, why can no one understand that.Who cares,what is going on?Someone owes someone money for a "long enough" time, they are pissed what is the problem?What does it matter and if you have a problem defending him,then dont.Ask yourself this question honestly,If someone owed you that much money for 4 months and just ignored you and you could not get a hold of them what would you do?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland