Wanted Large/Med Monitors to rebuild collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
chipoltecowboy
Large/Med Monitors to rebuild collection

I am brand new to this forum, but in no way new to the hobby. Before I decided to head back to college, I had a nice and rather large reptile collection. I traded/sold away my herps as I knew the demands of school and a family would just be too much. I homed them all to other collectors/breeders. Now, a few years later, I want to rebuild my collection. My passion has always been monitors, and when I left the hobby, I had kept Waters, Niles, Savs, Black Throats, White Throats, Ackies, Argus, and Black Tree monitors at one time or another (Im 33, been into herps since 14) At my peak, I had an entire floor of my home dedicated to herps (six different monitor cages take up a ton of room!) What Im looking for is large or medium sized monitors with a decent temperment as I do have a family, of just about any speices, save for the croc monitor. I will travel to pick up, or we can arrange shipping since the weather has turned for the better. Also, any sites that have classifieds where I might be able to find somehting would be useful. If you have anything, please get in touch with me! Thanks for the help!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #2
snakecharmer90
hi i have a nile monitor that has good temperment and is about two feet

Old 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
BSM1
I have an extra female argus if your interested, i have 1.2 currently and if your interested shoot me an email
jadams900@gmail.com

Bryan

Old 09-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
gorillafly
i have a blue tail that is sweet as can be but shes only about 2 1/2 feet

Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
Riplee
i have two extra argus and one adult savannah

Old 09-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
grecostamara
I've got a Mangrove about 2 foot or more with a good attitude. E-mail me and i can take some pic's for you........salcurtis26@yahoo.com........THANX.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
pestodeculo
Chris, I have a sub-adult white throat monitor. There is currently an ad up on this forum and if you are interested I will make you a better deal then listed. My email is pestodeculo@yahoo.com and phone number is 256-509-0571. Thanks!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
UB1970
Water Monitor

I have a sumatran water monitor I got from an impulse buyer. Due to family problems I need to move him/her. It is about 3', never tried to bite but I have only picked it up to move to a new enclosure, so 2 times. It is very shy but beautiful animal. Not looking for much just a good home. Let me know.
Thanks Mike

Old 09-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
ashton_0218
i have a savannah monitor for sale 1 foot about.if you want send me a eamil @ lilcherokee1993@aol.com

Old 10-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
daddyblalock
still looking

1 baby (under 1 ft.) Black Throat Monitor or Varanus albigularis $150

1 sub adult (between 3-4 ft. tame) female Black Throat Monitor or Varanus albigularis $200

1.1 adult pair Timor Monitor or Spotted Tree Monitor (Varanus timorensis) $300 for the pair

1 sub adult about 2-3 ft. Mangrove Monitor Lizard (Varanus indicus) $250

every thing but the mangrove is very handleable but the mangrove would require some good glove because of the nails the timors also have really sharp nails but they are a dwarf monitor so they stay very small are you interested in any of these???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread