Andre McAlister @ New Cocept Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2002, 03:13 PM   #1
Danny Elrod
I personally picked up a trio of San Luis Potosi from him and they are top notch. I also saw all of Andre's other snakes, and all were very nice and healthy. All of his cages where very clean and set up in a very professional way. I could tell that Andre is not in it just to make money. He loves his snakes very much and it shows.  I would also like to say that I met a new fellow herper and made a new friend. If you ever get a chance to do business with Andre you will not be disappointed.

Old 04-14-2002, 09:22 PM   #2
Danny Elrod
Sorry typo its New Concept Reptiles

Old 04-15-2002, 01:58 PM   #3
AZTEC FRED
EXACTLY!!

THIS! is what I have been saying all along about this guy.
When he was here(Local) in San Diego, he was ALWAYS known as a knowledgeable, approachable(More so than MANY other breeders) person and his commitment to cleanliness and record keeping is second to none! Not to many people get my "seal of approval" an din this business a lot get the exact opposite. Andree McAllister gets it hands down, and I have referred at LEAST 3 people to him in the last month. Hes a good choice when looking for a  breeder of colubrids, rosies, pituophis  etc.

Sincerely,

Fred Albury
                                  (Aztec Reptiles)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!