Inquiry bizzarexoticz, had a deal go south so want to inquire if this happened before - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
Rhacosaurus Gex
bizzarexoticz, had a deal go south so want to inquire if this happened before

I had a attempt at a deal a few days ago that didn't sit well with me. Nothing was lost so I am not filing as a bad guy since these threads can ruin a rep and I don't like that without serious cause. However, if this happened to someone else this would be of serious concern. Started as a reply to my post here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=475083

after a rather short discussion and bizzarexoticz / joseph grenier asking if I can ship that day (red flag) he "sent" a paypal payment. I recieved the payment notice via email but no funds in my account showed which was confirmed by a paypal agent that that payment never existed as well as the spoof@paypal.com confirmed the payment email to be fake.
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhacosaurus Gex
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzarexoticz
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,
I'm interested in him. When could you ship? I can paypal you today.
Thanks,
Joe Grenier/ Bizzarexoticz
Chefexec1@gmail.com

I probably could even send today as long as everything is taken care of before 3pm

Hi,
My zip is 02919.
Joe
Looks like the weather is good, what day would work best for you to receive?
Are you able to ship to be held at a UPS store? That would be ideal, you could ship today ( after you receive payment of course).
That is no problem, looks like unpleasant weather for you tomorrow. My paypal is Rhacosaurusgex@gmail.com and sent the address here or with the payment.

Sincerely
Andrew Krueger
Thanks Andrew,
I just sent the payment. I put the UPS store address in as my shipping address thru paypal. Just incase, it's 400 Putnam pike, Smithfield RI 02917.
If you can send me a tracking number once you ship him that would be great.
Thanks again!
Joe Grenier
Paypal confirmed you are a fraud. I will be posting this to the BOI
Wait a second. There is something wrong here. I'm not a fraud, there must be a problem since I changed my shipping address to the UPS store. I will contact paypal.
In the meantime I cancelled the payment until this gets straightened out.
Joe
it's ok I was a little hasty, but when paypal confirmed an issue I got a bit irked.
It's ok I understand, I would be too. I talked to paypal and they said the reason why the funds were unclaimed is because your email address that I sent the payment to is not registered with them. They said to ask you to call them and they will help you register it.
here use this one. same acct alt email. [email]kruegaj@gmail.com[/

Did you contact paypal? I don't want to have more issues especially when it comes to potential fraud.
They told me that I could send you the payment to the email address that you originally gave me once you register it.
just got off the phone and they confirmed my email rhacosaurusgex@gmail.com is linked and confirmed with no record of any attempted payment. something weird is going on with paypal
I agree, something weird is going on with them. I cancelled that payment but they sent me a payment confirmation email. When I talked to them on the phone they verified it was cancelled. I have to log into paypal and make sure the original payment has been cancelled.
At this point it's probobly too late to ship today and I really don't want to try using the UPS store as my shipping address. Do you want me to try again using the other email address you gave me (kruegaj@gmail.com)
I'll change my shipping address back to my home address on paypal and you can ship tomorrow for Thursday.
tomorrow is just fine, I rather have this done right over fast. As I said I have 2 emails linked to my paypal and either should work:
kruegaj@gmail.com

rhacosaurusgex@gmail.com

it shouldn't matter which you use but i guess the first might be better this time.
Ok I sent payment again. Hopefully no more issues... Let me know once you have it.
Thanks,
Joe
The conversation continued via email where another attempt to pay failed in the same manner with paypal saying it didn't exist and confirmed my email addresses were valid with no problems that would stop a payment.

Quote:
e. vieillardi
Inbox
x

Andrew Krueger <kruegaj@gmail.com>
May 27 (4 days ago)

to Chefexec1
Paypal confirmed that there is no payment pending to my account. Something is going on on your end of this.

sincerely

Joseph
May 27 (4 days ago)

to me
I don't understand, I have a payment confirmation email from them saying that I sent the payment. I'll try again to see if I log in to paypal if it shows it was sent.

Sent from my iPhone

May 27 (4 days ago)

to Joseph
you can cancel it and I will try sending an invoice for you to pay as an option. FYI I resorted to email since faunaclassifieds wasn't loading.

Joseph
May 27 (4 days ago)

to me

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 045895034D848640L)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
May 27, 2014 Payment To Kruegaj@gmail.com Unclaimed ... -$250.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
May 27, 2014 Charge From Credit Card Completed
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details $250.00 USD

Sent to:
Kruegaj@gmail.com (The recipient of this payment is Unregistered)
Email:
Kruegaj@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$250.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$250.00 USD

Date:
May 27, 2014
Time:
14:04:57 PDT
Unclaimed

Subject:
You have sent $250.00 USD to Kruegaj@gmail.com with PayPal
Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$250.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL * RHACOSAURUS".

You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve

Sent from my iPhone

Joseph
May 27 (4 days ago)

to me
I sent you a copy of my " receipt". It shows on there that your email is unregistered with them. I cancelled the payment again. I couldn't get fauna to load either. Email is fine for me.
Joe

Sent from my iPhone

May 27 (4 days ago)

to Joseph
i sent a invoice to see if that works
After I sent an invoice I was told that due to holds from the attempted payments he couldn't pay until the next day where I didn't hear from him. This whole thing just doesn't sit well with me and I don't want to withhold info that could keep someone from being ripped off with the fake paypal transfer scam.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!