Post pics: from juvi to adulthood! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
lfreptiles
Post pics: from juvi to adulthood!

I wanted to start a thread where everyone posts pictures of their beardies as babies and then as adults. Kind of like a sentimental "remember when" post. I really want to see a comparison of how they look when they're babies to adults. Thanks guys!

Old 08-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
Bearded Ambitions
great idea this will help others in future choices i think.
ill start.
here we have my hypo male from dichu amazing huh.
this is Rose i got her from karen barker at show in october last year this pic is her at 6 months.
enjoy.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
lfreptiles
those are some beautiful beardies!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!