Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:56 PM   #11
Jim O
You beat me to it Chuck...

Old 11-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
You beat me to it Chuck...
Technically...but it was only because I was informed by PM it would be a smart thing to do. You thought of doing it all on your own, I needed direction. lol.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:05 PM   #13
Wilomn
Well mr. clark, do you have anything to say? Some sort of an explanation to show us why you lied? Again?

Or will you simply tuck tail and run run run away? Again.

Those who walk upright would like to know.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
it kinda does depend on What kind of cresteds the guy bought too. if they were just plain jane normals, well thats all he should get. if they are morphs, he should get that morph, but. im going to say that, when did this guy contact ed about sick geckos? is it Eds Fault? or is it the OP?

im all for running scum out. BUT. hows about doing it the right way? Lets see the proof on BOTH sides.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #15
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Lets see the proof on BOTH sides.
I agree with you 100% Alicia. My issue with Ed Clark in this thread is that he is holding the OP to higher standards than he holds himself. He wants "proof" from the OP here but won't provide it in the form of fecal tests in Emily's thread about the CH animals and the cresties that he may have swindled out of her. I'm not ready to say who is right and who is not, only that I find this particular bit of irony distasteful at the very least, and more so dishonorable. Sadly, given Ed Clark's behavior in the past I am not the least bit surprised.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
it kinda does depend on What kind of cresteds the guy bought too. if they were just plain jane normals, well thats all he should get. if they are morphs, he should get that morph, but. im going to say that, when did this guy contact ed about sick geckos? is it Eds Fault? or is it the OP?

im all for running scum out. BUT. hows about doing it the right way? Lets see the proof on BOTH sides.
Good point and I can see it your way.

I was just looking at it from a customer satisfaction stand point. That thing Eddie seems to suck lately at accomplishing. Perhaps quantity isn't really important to Daniel and its about value. Maybe Daniel would be happy with 1 gecko morph of equal value to the two he lost. Not even sure if something like that was offered by Ed or would even be accepted by Daniel, but certainly it seems to me one good way to lay this situation to rest. But then I think about Ed's history and how he likes to suffer himself and his customers for absolutely no reason. Add to that Ed isn't very smart to begin with so he couldn't possibly think of coming up with what I just suggested to prevent these sorts of complaints from ever beginning in the first place.

And as far as the geckos dying and who's fault it may be or when contact was made...to me that really doesn't matter at this point. Whatever happened, Ed agreed to replace them.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #17
brucestephenson
It needs to be said that in my opinion there is a group of regular sociopaths here that are always out to destroy Ed because of their jealousy and hate. The usual lynch mob.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #18
brucestephenson
And, of course, the Jedi will destroy them as usual.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #19
critical bill
Hey looky looky....its bootstrap boy bruce. What happened? Youre not pole dancing at the ramrods tonight? Is Bud filling into you....rrrrr...I mean for you?

Old 11-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #20
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
It needs to be said that in my opinion there is a group of regular sociopaths here that are always out to destroy Ed because of their jealousy and hate. The usual lynch mob.
And someone who thinks they are a Jedi Knight hasn't a thing to worry about mental-healthwise...

Mr. Clark seems to be doing s pretty good job of flushing himself down the loo. The rest of us are just here to help him pull the chain.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark