Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #31
bud mierkey
Remember this fact

Since you guys on fauna have a 10 month warranty on common newborn ball pythons.
I figure there is a a extended warranty on geckos also .
Wow what high standards you keep.
not unlike kingsnake price fixing huh?
Another reason why people have shunned this place.
the fear of being picked clean by a bunch of piranha......
till only your picked clean skull floats to the top!
I think he offered replacements what else do you want oh the pound of flesh...

Old 11-13-2007, 10:13 PM   #32
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
Another reason why people have shunned this place.
the fear of being picked clean by a bunch of piranha......
till only your picked clean skull floats to the top!
Well, in your and Bruce's case it wouldn't be any emptier upon floatation than it was before.

Quote:
I think he offered replacements what else do you want oh the pound of flesh...
Ed was the one who offered replacements. We are just waiting to see if he fulfills his own obligation.

As for the "pound of flesh" what on earth would we do with it? It would start to stink almost immediately and the flies....OMG!

Inquiring minds want to know: are Bruce and Bud getting paid to be Ed's cheerleaders or does he just allow them to help in his "defense" for comic relief??

Old 11-13-2007, 10:51 PM   #33
Ed Clark
Heres some information,
I sent Daniel the geckos in question on Wednesday November 17,2007

He sends me an email on Monday May 14,2007 that he had trouble with 2 of those geckos.

Thats 7 months after he received those geckos. well...how long should a seller have to guarantee a gecko?

What I told him is I would send him 2 of my babies when they were ready to ship as a token of good will. and I will do that.

What he recieved was normals and thats what I will send as soon as I feel they are big enought to ship.

Let me ask you all this? how long should a live animal be the responsibilty of the seller?

Dont you think that whoever buys that live animal assumes responsibility when they recieve it? how long of a time period does a buyer have to put the blame on the seller because of their lack of husbandry skills?

Come on folks...I dont think anyone will guarantee a gecko for 7 months. I just did!

Old 11-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #34
Ed Clark
That should read November 2006

Old 11-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #35
LakesideBoas
Ed...

If you hadn't agreed to send him replacements...remember this is before he posted here... then we would likely be telling the OP right along with you to go pee up a rope.

Hate to say it, but you tied your own hands on this one.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #36
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

LOL, Maggie. Be nice, Im a lone wolf. If someone wants to add to the drama here....cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas

Inquiring minds want to know: are Bruce and Bud getting paid to be Ed's cheerleaders or does he just allow them to help in his "defense" for comic relief??

Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #37
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Heres some information,
I sent Daniel the geckos in question on Wednesday November 17,2007

He sends me an email on Monday May 14,2007 that he had trouble with 2 of those geckos.

Thats 7 months after he received those geckos. well...how long should a seller have to guarantee a gecko?

What I told him is I would send him 2 of my babies when they were ready to ship as a token of good will. and I will do that.

What he recieved was normals and thats what I will send as soon as I feel they are big enought to ship.

Let me ask you all this? how long should a live animal be the responsibilty of the seller?

Dont you think that whoever buys that live animal assumes responsibility when they recieve it? how long of a time period does a buyer have to put the blame on the seller because of their lack of husbandry skills?

Come on folks...I dont think anyone will guarantee a gecko for 7 months. I just did!
You a bit gunshy about replacing animals now mr. clark?

7 months IS a long time.

You are the one who agreed to the replacement. Given the fact that you couldn't even come through with vet reports you said you had in Emily's thread, one must assume you have good reason for believing this buyer had problems.

Perhaps you just don't want to discuss what happened? A quick replacement and no jibber jabber about what actually went wrong? More parasites maybe?

I neither know nor care. You told him you'd replace them. You should do that. You should do that without complaining about it or bragging about it.

I reckon you know that already though and are just hoping to score some brownie points. It's not going to work mr. clark. Your taint ain't the kind that leaves quick or easy. You're tarnished, blackened, smeared, muddied beyond probably redemption simply because you're a lying sack of snot.

But, you ARE the one who got the sack, collected the snot and then climbed in, somehow managing to tie the bag after your entry. A good trick that will hopefully haunt you for a good long while.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:01 PM   #38
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
LOL, Maggie. Be nice, Im a lone wolf. If someone wants to add to the drama here....cool.
Lone WOLF?

AHAHAhahahahAHAHAhahahahahahAAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAha hahah

Solitary Skunk is more accurate.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #39
Ed Clark
Maggie, I did not tie my hands here. I understand him having problems was not my problem. BUT...I wanted to send him a couple babies. not my high end morphs, but normals that he originally purchased.

I have some tiny babies that will be ready shortly and I told him that last week. this thread is Daniel wanting them faster than they can be delivered. I wont send a tiny baby out to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
If you hadn't agreed to send him replacements...remember this is before he posted here... then we would likely be telling the OP right along with you to go pee up a rope.

Hate to say it, but you tied your own hands on this one.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #40
LakesideBoas
Poor Ed...

LOL, you must have done something really bad in a past life to attract the likes of them.

Although it has been said that everyone is put on this earth for a reason, so perhaps they are here to get us to laugh our butts off every once in a while.

Carry on Jedi Twins...

(darn, couldn't find a smiley with a light saber)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark