Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #61
Cat_72
And for the record....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Mierkey
Since you guys on fauna have a 10 month warranty on common newborn ball pythons.
What do "newborn" ball pythons have to do with anything? Emily was supposed to have gotten "clean as you will find" CBB year-old females. She got parasite-infested, probably CH crap in trade for high-end crested gecko morphs.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:57 AM   #62
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
And for the record....

What do "newborn" ball pythons have to do with anything? Emily was supposed to have gotten "clean as you will find" CBB year-old females. She got parasite-infested, probably CH crap in trade for high-end crested gecko morphs.
Hmmm. Does Bud know something and had a Freudian slip here?

Old 11-14-2007, 04:29 AM   #63
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

Dont worry about me honoring my word to Daniel, I will. thats just the way I fly!

Haha! From what i've seen mister Clark, you don't fly, you swim. I for one find it very fitting that you're the mod of the amphibian forum. Frogs are used to hanging around bottom feeding pond scum.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:25 AM   #64
Daniel Moore
My response

I work nights so this is as an untimely response as some of the responses have been as childish and slanderish and insincere. I original purchased a group of 7 or 8 females for breeding. I have a huge colony of 20.50 and as many as 12 up- and-comers and 60-70 juvies. I don't mess around with cresties I breed them. Period. Ed sold me the group in the beginning of the year they were and are nice and well priced. Two of the ladies died shortly (2-3 weeks if memory serves) I emailed Ed he was gracious enough to volunteer no questions asked 2 replacements at a mutually agreeable timeframe. I didnt hear from him (Hotmail prob?) for almost 4 weeks after we last spoke. I emailed many times 8-10 via various methods(kingsnake, hotmail, and fauna) with no response. I know the rigors of working and having a business so the use of the BOI is one of the most effecient methods to approach a vendor or customer. I live near Canada and the window for shipping is closing rapidly. Hence the post. I would like to get the ball rolling so to speak before winter sets in and he has more of a hassle and I have a loose end. No if ands or butts about it. That is the point of the thread no slander no ill will. If Ed wasnt stand up about it he could of cut me off at the balls and back this whole process up to the start. He didnt. He offered unsexed animals I was holding out for some breedeable replacement females, he is in more of a position to offer other animals so be it I am thankful for whatever offering he has. Other than a communication issue which happens(see prior text) Ed has been on point. i look forward to hearing from you Ed with whatever you can offer, winter approches here faster than most so to expedite would be prudent. Thanks to all with concern. Happy Herpin
Happy Turkeyday.

Daniel Moore
DMR

Old 11-14-2007, 05:32 AM   #65
Daniel Moore
Time line

As for the time line forgive me if any info in the last post is incorrect I not at home and have no herp records here.

Thanks again

Daniel Moore
DMR

Old 11-14-2007, 05:44 AM   #66
Daniel Moore
here is the email info I found researching my hotmail account:

Sorry about the BOI bs Ed let me know when they are coming.

Thank you very much,

Dan

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:21:07 -0700
Subject: RE: Message about: CRESTED GECKOS.
To: dkm096@hotmail.com

Do not have any females at present only unsexed. if you want 2 unsexed, I can send them. Ed

Daniel Moore <dkm096@hotmail.com> wrote:

Ed never got a confirmation email did you get my last one?

Thank you very much,
Dan

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:52:47 -0700

Have some unsexable cresties out of red breedings and would be happy to send you 2 of those, dont have anything sexable yet. Ed

Ed
never heard back from you any ideas on the female cresties?

Thank you very much,
Dan

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:23:05 -0700

Yes, wont have anything to send you till later on in the summer. Ed

Ed did you get the last email? Never heard back from you.

Thank you very much,
Dan

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:29:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: CRESTED GECKOS.
To: DKM096@hotmail.com

Daniel, hello. thought about it and the only thing I can come up with is they got chilled being shipped? cant ever remember losing a crestie. I would be happy to send you a couple later this summer if you want. sounds like your gonna produce alot of cresties. Ed

DKM096@hotmail.com wrote:

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

howdy ed
bought a 8 lot of crested females and the 1.1 dbl het boas from you a few months ago and I have lost 2 of the female cresteds. I have no idea what has happened to these females. I keep over 150 cresteds and I have never seen females shut down like that. They werent the smaller animals either. Any ideas? the other animals are fine. Any help is appreciated.
Daniel Moore
DMR

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=499915&cat=31

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 10:24 PM, May 14th, 2007 from I.P. Address 74.39.242.178

Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. Join Live Search Club!

Can you find the hidden words? Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

Old 11-14-2007, 06:37 AM   #67
rabernet
Daniel,

Can you confirm that the original cresties that Ed sent you were normals as he has stated in post 32 and 39?

Since Emily sent him high end geckos that he said were the ones he shipped to you, I'm trying to understand Ed's lies...er...story.

And since I know nothing about crestie genetics, would the offspring of these be normals as well?

Quote:
Have some unsexable cresties out of red breedings and would be happy to send you 2 of those, dont have anything sexable yet. Ed
And Bruce - to answer your question:

Quote:
Emily Cook sent you bad crested geckos?
Seems like Ed's story is:
Quote:
thought about it and the only thing I can come up with is they got chilled being shipped?
Which has nothing to do with Emily.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:00 AM   #68
bud mierkey
Yet another attempt to destroy a member of this site.
The owners and controllers do nothing to stop it
more lost members there they go........

so the ten month warranty on any geckos has not been disputed.
and same for ball pythons great.
so all of you guys better stick to it .
and better yet post it on your various sites.
I was told when i called my local pet store there is a out the door
warranty once its out the door or out of sight its out of warranty.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:27 AM   #69
cookreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
bought a 8 lot of crested females and the 1.1 dbl het boas from you a few months ago and I have lost 2 of the female cresteds. I have no idea what has happened to these females. I keep over 150 cresteds and I have never seen females shut down like that. They werent the smaller animals either. Any ideas? the other animals are fine. Any help is appreciated.
I'd just like to note that the females that I sent to Ed were smaller, juvie and subadult females (he even asked me at one point if I had any larger females available). Even if they had been larger adults, exactly how, from those e-mails could you have deduced Ed, that the geckos in question were two of the geckos that came from me, when Daniel's only description of them was that they weren't the smaller geckos? That only solidifies that fact that they weren't any of the ones that you got from me (thank god). It's nice that you decided to bring me into this but the motive is pretty clear.

Ed has 2 ads on Kingsnake for cresteds, one for unsexed juvies and one for geckos that appear female but that are being sold as unsexed. Can 2 of those geckos not be sent to Daniel in replacement for the ones he lost? In the time that has taken place since the first e-mail from Daniel there has been plenty of time for geckos to hatch and grow old enough and large enough to be sexable. What's the hold up? Daniel is right--shipping to him will soon be out of the question, and to leave this open until shipping is safe again puts the reality of him receiving the replacement geckos further and further away.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #70
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
I work nights so this is as an untimely response as some of the responses have been as childish and slanderish and insincere. I original purchased a group of 7 or 8 females for breeding. I have a huge colony of 20.50 and as many as 12 up- and-comers and 60-70 juvies. I don't mess around with cresties I breed them. Period. Ed sold me the group in the beginning of the year they were and are nice and well priced. Two of the ladies died shortly (2-3 weeks if memory serves) I emailed Ed he was gracious enough to volunteer no questions asked 2 replacements at a mutually agreeable timeframe. I didnt hear from him (Hotmail prob?) for almost 4 weeks after we last spoke. I emailed many times 8-10 via various methods(kingsnake, hotmail, and fauna) with no response. I know the rigors of working and having a business so the use of the BOI is one of the most effecient methods to approach a vendor or customer. I live near Canada and the window for shipping is closing rapidly. Hence the post. I would like to get the ball rolling so to speak before winter sets in and he has more of a hassle and I have a loose end. No if ands or butts about it. That is the point of the thread no slander no ill will. If Ed wasnt stand up about it he could of cut me off at the balls and back this whole process up to the start. He didnt. He offered unsexed animals I was holding out for some breedeable replacement females, he is in more of a position to offer other animals so be it I am thankful for whatever offering he has. Other than a communication issue which happens(see prior text) Ed has been on point. i look forward to hearing from you Ed with whatever you can offer, winter approches here faster than most so to expedite would be prudent. Thanks to all with concern. Happy Herpin
Happy Turkeyday.

Daniel Moore
DMR
Mike, I understand what you are saying......it is true, Ed did promise you a couple of replacement animals, which was a decent thing to do after the amount of time that has passed. No, you haven't gotten anything yet, even though he should havehad plenty of time to do so, but if you're OK with the wait, that point is no longer the issue for you.....but personally, I wouldn't hold my breath about receiving anything if I were you.....and if you do, make sure you do fecals as soon as they arrive.

The big point here is that he is claiming the geckos that died were those he received from Emily.....yet he states he sent you nothing but normals, yet Emily sent him high-dollar morphs. So either he is lying and has no clue which animals he sent you, or he's lying to make Emily look bad once again. Just trying to figure out which.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark