ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:25 AM   #21
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Like it or not the BOI is not your playground and should not be used as a weapon to smear an innocent gentleman like myself.
Wow! Did you actually type that with a straight face?

Wes brings up a great point - you have yet to give straight answers to pertinent questions raised to you in previous threads.

Nothing is ever your fault, is it Ed?

Old 03-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #22
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Now if Ed had not posted on this matter at all I would have dismissed it right there. However, since he stated that he can't remember if he sent her WC/CH animals instead of the CBB Holdback quality future breeders they had agreed upon, that is enough proof of possible wrongdoing on Ed's part for me to jump to "the other side." (Star Wars pun.) Sorry, I am no Jedi.
If I remember correctly, Ed didn't post that. He told her that in a private correspondence that she posted. It doesn't matter, where he said it, though IF he said it. I don't think Ed is walking out of this looking likme a good guy, but something HAS bothered me.

If Ed does sell captive bred, CH, and WC balls - and DOES do a lot of business- and a customer out-of-the-blue asks him "Did you send me CB or WC balls," do you think he'd remember what he sent a year later? Heck, I know I'd have sent what I said I was sending at the time, but a year later? How do you even know he remember what he was supposed to send? Come on, everyone, even if they were supposed to be CB, and he sent CB, do you think he'd remember he was supposed to send CB a year later?

If I sell some a snake het for trait A, I send them a snake het for trait A. If they ask me a year later what their snake is het for, I'm going to say "I don't remember - check your receipt or supply me with the 'cup number' that was written on the shipping container." There is no way a year later I will remember what that person WANTED, so how could I know what I sent them. Even if Ed was honest, I remember thinking that "unless he had very descriptive receipts how is he expected to know what he sent even if he sent what she wanted!"

Due to tax reasons (not legal ones), people frequently do not provide receipts for trades even if they DO provide them for sales. I could understand how this happened. .....and 10 MONTHS??? I still say that's too long to put the blame completely on Clark. Period.

I think Wil is more upset that Bob dares to ignore him than anything else going on here......lol.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #23
bud mierkey
The ed controversy is a farce from line one of the first thread any fool can see its a sham.
Jenn Harrison knew nothing about husbandry but now she is a genius!
wess is the one that needs to be on trial here.
For ruining fauna.
with threads like this one.
He gets banished again and again then he comes right back worse than before!!
who will he verbally attack next a tax man?
I took a month off of coming here to fauna just to see if it changed any.
K-snake has rules and is very stable no fools period!
wes has no place there or here!!!!
see you guys in a couple months hope you take care this problem.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #24
LadyOhh
I'm sorry, but what does anything have to do with Jen Harrison???

Old 03-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #25
Ed Clark
Emily was sent captive bred baby Balls produced by me, I have no idea how they can have parasites almost a year later. there are many ways she could have picked them up.

I was very concerned when she told me this, so I tested all my BP's and there are no problems.

In fact I test every year before breeding season because I know its possible to pick these up from rodents, testing costs me nothing .

Proper husbandry practices on her part would have caught this early and treating it is a simple task.

If she would have told me this shortly after recieving those beautiful baby ball pythons I would gladly have paid for the vet bill or refunded her the value of them.

After almost a year, the responsibility of the health of her BP's is completly on her.

I dont know why she had a problem almost a year after she recieved those BP's but glad she has it under control.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:03 PM   #26
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Emily was sent captive bred baby Balls produced by me, I have no idea how they can have parasites almost a year later. there are many ways she could have picked them up.

I was very concerned when she told me this, so I tested all my BP's and there are no problems.

In fact I test every year before breeding season because I know its possible to pick these up from rodents, testing costs me nothing .

Proper husbandry practices on her part would have caught this early and treating it is a simple task.

If she would have told me this shortly after recieving those beautiful baby ball pythons I would gladly have paid for the vet bill or refunded her the value of them.

After almost a year, the responsibility of the health of her BP's is completly on her.

I dont know why she had a problem almost a year after she recieved those BP's but glad she has it under control.
Ed, you said you tested random animals, not all. You never did provide the proof from the vets for these exams. youd think having done it a few times, youd have some sort of record.

Since you said you tested all of them now( and maybe youve gone back and forth on how you tested them in earlier threads, im not looking), then, whats the problem in posting the evidence to back yourself up then? It would really help you end this sort of thread popping up.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #27
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Ed, you said you tested random animals, not all. You never did provide the proof from the vets for these exams. youd think having done it a few times, youd have some sort of record.

Since you said you tested all of them now( and maybe youve gone back and forth on how you tested them in earlier threads, im not looking), then, whats the problem in posting the evidence to back yourself up then? It would really help you end this sort of thread popping up.
That assumes there are records to show...since he has already said that it doesn't cost him anything, I would guess that there isn't a formal vet visit with receipts or a printout for him to post. I am in no position to criticize that, since I couldn't show verification of the majority of the things I have had tested - whether they be fecal samples or tracheal washes.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #28
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
How about those replacement geckos you were supposed to send to Daniel? I recall you saying back in November you'd have babies ready to send out in a couple of weeks...did you get those sent out yet?
Sent Daniel an email on mon 26 nov 2007

Daniel, have 2 crested geckos ready to ship to you. please paypal $45.00 to help cover fedex priority shipping. Thanks Ed

He replied on tue 27 nov 2007

Ed sounds good look for payment in the next day or so. thank you very much Dan

Well its March 6, 2008 and that payment he was gonna send in a day or so on nov 27, 2007 has not been recieved.

My generious offer of 2 free geckos is now off the table.

How can you fault me for that?

Old 03-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #29
jenphilly
feedback?

I've been avoiding posting and getting caught up in this, but after reading the ongoing back and forth, figured it was time to speak as of the 48 who have left feedback for Ed.

I agree that 10 months after the fact is a bit of a stretch to hold someone accountable. I purchased a rainbow boa from someone on this site and he died not quite a year after purchase, we have no clue why, seemed perfectly healthy, never missed a meal. We stopped going to shows and such for about 6 months with worry we had something in our home that could not be identified. Never had an issue with another snake. Now, should I have went back to the person who sold me this snake and held that person accountable, even called for a public beating. Not in my opinion... If something went wrong, almost a year is plenty of time for that something to be my responsibility.

My personal experience with Ed. I live in PA, so have met Ed in person at the Hamburg show as well. I have purchased 3 ball pythons from Ed. I came across one of Ed's listing on fauna a couple years ago and contacted him regarding the first snake we purchased (a pastel male). Ed not only sold us a beautiful baby at a price at the time that was well below market, but he spent considerable time answering countless questions that my daughter had about ball python breeding and genetics. Ed was impressed with my daughter's interest and her drive to learn as much as possible. He offered us a pair of albino hets at again a tremendous price to help establish my daughter's future program. Was he slimey at any time... no, though he did insult my hair one time... he thought it was a compliment, so maybe he's not slimey, but just a guy Did he lie or steal, don't think so, but hey, if our hets don't turn out to be het, I'll be happy to provide his address to everyone and we can have a shish-kabob Ed fest in person.

If there is anyone new to fauna or searching this list to get a reference on whether to trade / purchase from Ed or not, I believe you should check out his feedback. Forget the personal opinions and that someone does not like the shoes Ed wears or what he drives. Look at the actual feedback... If he is such a lie and cheat, wouldn't his feedback be slightly less then perfect?

Jen

Old 03-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenphilly
Look at the actual feedback... If he is such a lie and cheat, wouldn't his feedback be slightly less then perfect?

Jen
Ha ha....Chris Johnson. Look that name up and check out his feedback record.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark