ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #51
Wilomn
Let me take another stab at this.

mr. clark traded captive born and bred personal female holdback ball pythons to Emily for some high end crested geckos.

We're all on the same page for that, right?

Emily NEVER asked mr. clark for ONE RED CENT.

Emily takes very good care of her animals, has a very small collection of ballpythons and has them checked regularly.

Still on the same page?

Her quarentine was good. There was no mixing or matching. Out of all the ball pythons she had, not a big number but more than a half dozen only THREE of them had parasites. The THREE that came from mr. clark.

Upon confronting mr. clark, while asking for NOTHING but information, about the tapeworms in her snakes, mr. clark informed Emily that he MAY have sent her imports INSTEAD of the captive born and bred personal female holdbacks he promised to her. He THEN told her he would check HIS records and get back to her and let her know. Seems like he knew where to look to find out who got what.

mr. clark also informed all readers that he tested "some" of his breeders randomly on a regular basis. He stated that he had proof of this and would post that.

Was that I flying pig I just saw? No. Nor did I ever see anything from any vet that had anything to do with mr. clark.

NOW mr. clark has stated, quite recently, that he has ALL breeders tested YEARLY. Why would he need to do that? Why would he change his story? Why would he lie? Again?

No one EVER said mr. clark should pay Emily anything. She NEVER asked for anything but information which mr. clark promised to provide.

He lied.

He did not provide.

He's a scumbag.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #52
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

no actual quarantine procedures....and as far as I know, he's still insisting that he actually bred the animals he was selling when most everyone is aware that he was just flipping them. More lies.

And yeah, I gave him a positive trader rating at one time too.
Cathy, not fair to post lies about anyone.

I have very strict quarantine procedures and have some of the cleanest herps in the industry.

You gave me a positive trader rating for a good transaction on an awesome pair Of Ball pythons. nothing more, nothing less.

Most of what I sell is produced by myself!

Whats the difference of Wes sitting in the chat room here asking who has crested geckos and cal kings for sale because he has buyers for them or me buying something and selling it?

Wheres the crime?

Old 03-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #53
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Cathy, not fair to post lies about anyone.

You gave me a positive trader rating for a good transaction on an awesome pair Of Ball pythons. nothing more, nothing less.
Does someone walk behind you with a shovel and broom all day?

Cathy never said that in her feedback left for you. This is what she said.

"Ed was great to deal with, thanks again!!"

She never said they were awesome. Why do you exaggerate everything? You do this so often and to the point there is no reasonable explanation for it other than that you are a jumbo liar.

Its so sad...you're a grown man and you just don't get it.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Let me take another stab at this.

mr. clark traded captive born and bred personal female holdback ball pythons to Emily for some high end crested geckos.

Emily NEVER asked mr. clark for ONE RED CENT.

Emily takes very good care of her animals, has a very small collection of ballpythons and has them checked regularly.

Still on the same page?

Her quarentine was good. There was no mixing or matching. Out of all the ball pythons she had, not a big number but more than a half dozen only THREE of them had parasites. The THREE that came from mr. clark.

Upon confronting mr. clark, while asking for NOTHING but information, about the tapeworms in her snakes, mr. clark informed Emily that he MAY have sent her imports INSTEAD of the captive born and bred personal female holdbacks he promised to her. He THEN told her he would check HIS records and get back to her and let her know. Seems like he knew where to look to find out who got what.

mr. clark also informed all readers that he tested "some" of his breeders randomly on a regular basis. He stated that he had proof of this and would post that.

Was that I flying pig I just saw? No. Nor did I ever see anything from any vet that had anything to do with mr. clark.

NOW mr. clark has stated, quite recently, that he has ALL breeders tested YEARLY. Why would he need to do that? Why would he change his story? Why would he lie? Again?

No one EVER said mr. clark should pay Emily anything. She NEVER asked for anything but information which mr. clark promised to provide.

He lied.

He did not provide.

He's a scumbag.
Gonna miss ya.....hope you arent gone for long.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #55
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Does someone walk behind you with a shovel and broom all day?

Cathy never said that in her feedback left for you. This is what she said.

"Ed was great to deal with, thanks again!!"

She never said they were awesome. Why do you exaggerate everything? You do this so often and to the point there is no reasonable explanation for it other than that you are a jumbo liar.

Its so sad...you're a grown man and you just don't get it.
Ummm Chuck, what are you talking about?

I was not quoting what she said in the trader rating.

I simply stated what I sent to her, it was an awesome pair of Black Pastels. the awesome is my opinion of that pair.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #56
snake5007
Ed, you're a scum sucking piece of shit. judging by the look on those frogs faces that you posted, even they don't want to be affiliated with you. Wes must strike the fear of god into you, that much is clear by the actions you took. You're a slimy two faced bastard.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:08 PM   #57
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Ummm Chuck, what are you talking about?

I was not quoting what she said in the trader rating.

I simply stated what I sent to her, it was an awesome pair of Black Pastels. the awesome is my opinion of that pair.
It seems clear now what you meant to say, but it did read as you exaggerating yet again.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #58
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Ed, you're a scum sucking piece of shit. judging by the look on those frogs faces that you posted, even they don't want to be affiliated with you. Wes must strike the fear of god into you, that much is clear by the actions you took. You're a slimy two faced bastard.
HERE HERE!!!

Old 03-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #59
AF Exotics
Iv'e been watching this thread quietly off and on and I see some light here.Ed,you mention in post #52,that there is nothing wrong with buying and reselling,"No crime" right,I agree,until you state that said animals were bred by you,now a problem arises.I was taught in life there is no such thing as a "half-truth".In the same post you state"most of it bred by myself"....Well which is it? Only one can be a truth,the other a misrepresentation(polite word for lie)

Old 03-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #60
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus q
Iv'e been watching this thread quietly off and on and I see some light here.Ed,you mention in post #52,that there is nothing wrong with buying and reselling,"No crime" right,I agree,until you state that said animals were bred by you,now a problem arises.I was taught in life there is no such thing as a "half-truth".In the same post you state"most of it bred by myself"....Well which is it? Only one can be a truth,the other a misrepresentation(polite word for lie)
Where is a half truth or lie in that statement?

I said I produce most of what I sell, but I do buy some things to resell at times.

I know lots of breeders that trade or buy off of each other to get stuff they dont have or need. and once again I dont see anything wrong with that and why some are making it an issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark