ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #61
AF Exotics
I am not referring to the making of the statement,I am referring to the assertions here that you stated aninals you have sold as "bred by you" might have been sold as that,when they were really bred by someone else or w/c.That is what I am referring to.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #62
AF Exotics
No offense in selling them as long as they are honestly represented as what they are.I don't pay attention to all the other personal stuff going on,just what is truly relevant.There seems to be a credibility issue here.I do exactly what you do,ecept I import from SouthEast Asia,but I let my customers know what they are getting to the best of my ability.Sometimes my exporter provides me with actual captive bred stock,not captive farmed or ranched.I try to represent it for what it is,as honestly as possible.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #63
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Where is a half truth or lie in that statement?

I said I produce most of what I sell, but I do buy some things to resell at times.

I know lots of breeders that trade or buy off of each other to get stuff they dont have or need. and once again I dont see anything wrong with that and why some are making it an issue.

It becomes an issue when you sell supposed cbb ball pythons, and turn around almost a year later and state that you DON'T KNOW if they were cbb or wc/ch. Even i don't believe that your eyes are so full of jedi member spunk that you can't read a label.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #64
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus q
No offense in selling them as long as they are honestly represented as what they are.
Bingo, It must be sold exactly for what it is.

And dont pay attention to the personal attacks, I think most can see through all the personal issues that mean absolutly nothing other than showing someone for who they are.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #65
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Ed, you're a scum sucking piece of shit. judging by the look on those frogs faces that you posted, even they don't want to be affiliated with you. Wes must strike the fear of god into you, that much is clear by the actions you took. You're a slimy two faced bastard.
Very intelligent post, I see you are a Wes fan? Its not about Ed vs Wes.

Dont believe any of the possible lies that may have been posted, dont be ruled by your anger.

Bring some facts and proof to this board if you want to attack me, calling names is just childish and will get you no where.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #66
AF Exotics
Well I am glad you see the merit in my personal mantra for doing business,but there is still the assertion that you have misrepresented animals,and I think it would be worth the salt to clear all that up.You do have some nice stuff for sale,but people will look somewhere else if they feel they are not being dealt with honestly.Even if Wes was aggressive in his stance,he did bring up some questions that require straightforward honest answers,which may not be the easiest thing to do,but it would be the best thing.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #67
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus q
but there is still the assertion that you have misrepresented animals.
Thats not true, its a lie that was perpetrated by Wes to make me look bad, thats all.

I have never misrepresented anything that I know of.

Mis sexed a snake once but took it back and refunded the money to satisfy the person that purchased it.

Its funny how a lie snowballs here and then its believed to be the truth after awhile.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #68
Cat_72
As I said, I'm NOT going to go back and rehash all of this stuff, proof of which has been posted long ago. If someone has the time and inclination to waste on reposting it, feel free. I don't have that at the moment.

Perhaps your quarantine procedures have changed since then, if so great.

But the fact remains, you had NO quarantine procedures at the time those snakes with mites were sold.

As I said a long, long time ago.......it all comes down to honesty. What may very well have started with small, honest mistakes are no longer honest mistakes anymore when you start lying to cover them up and save face. A real man (or woman) would man up to their mistakes and make them right, not keep digging deeper to hide them. Nor do they try to deflect blame by stating that the animals others got were things that they were not.

Pretty simple.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #69
Cat_72
Aw heck...I'm waiting for my steaks to marinade before I get dinner going, may as well kill some time with some of the unanswered questions, since it seems Ed is in a question-answering mood.

Here's a couple quotes from the thread about the Cresties he sent Daniel...Ed's explanation of why he wouldn't send Daniel the geckos he currently had for sale:

Quote:
not my high end morphs, but normals that he originally purchased.
And then he says the animals that he sent to Daniel that died were from Emily Cook (the one who got the parasite infested BPs)

Quote:
The geckos I sent Daniel came from Emily Cook.
Yet, Emily sent Ed high-end crested morphs, not the normals Ed said Daniel had gotten:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Cook
Convenient, but must be mistaken--I did not send you any normals, but a very nice group of morphs (a very nice pair of reds, harleys, a yellow tiger, etc.). I don't breed normals nor do I own any (for any non-crested people, a normal is a brown, buckskin colored gecko).
So....which was it? Did Daniel buy normals, or did he get the morphs from Emily?

Old 03-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #70
Cat_72
And again....

Quote:
What he recieved was normals and thats what I will send as soon as I feel they are big enought to ship.
But, Daniel confirms that he did NOT purchase normals as Ed insists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
The animals in question were and are not buckskins or normals, most if not all are a "morph" of some type partial pinners flames harleys dalmations etc. I have yet to hear a direct reply from Ed. I patiently await a response.
I wouldn't blame Daniel for not wanting normals as a replacement for the high-end animals he paid for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark